Use DaDaBIK as a Web Form Builder
What is a Web Form Builder?
A Web Form Builder (also called Form Generator) is typically a tool that you can use to build Web Forms (for example a contact form or a registration form on a Web site) without manually writing:
- the HTML code needed to design the form
- the PHP (or any other language) code needed to create the "backend" (storing the form's data, sending confirmation email, ...)
Can DaDaBIK be used to generate forms?
Yes, DaDaBIK can be used to build very complex applcations but also for very simple tasks like building Web forms.
You can for example create in a few minutes and without coding a multi-language contact form with a dedicated admin backend and embed it in a Wordpress site or in any other site.
Video 1: A contact form created with DaDaBIK and embedded in a Wordpress site + the admin backend.
All you have to do is specify the fields and then, through the form configurator you can set various parameters, including:
- How to place the fields in the form
- Which fields are required
- Which field type to use (e.g. textbox, textarea, upload, ...)
- The content of the field (e.g. phone number, email, alphanumeric, ... )
- Default values
- Hints and tooltips
And much more!
You can also set complex validation rules in PHP, if you know some coding and you need it.
Questions about using DaDaBIK as a Web Form Builder or about DaDaBIK in general? Contact us, we'll get in touch very soon.