100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee on DaDaBIK Pro. You are protected by our 100% money back guarantee: if you are a new customer, you buy our product and you don't like it, you can get a refund within 60 days from your purchase. Read More.
No monthly payments, no tricks: all editions (Pro, Enterprise, Platinum) provide a LIFETIME LICENSE: you pay once, you can use forever.
You also get free upgrades for a period of 6, 12 or 36 months (depending on the edition). For DaDaBIK Enterprise and Platinum, after the end of the free upgrade period, at any time, you can optionally pay a maintenance fee and get an additional year of free upgrades (see after-sales services at the end of this page). Pre-sale questions? contact us
Do you teach at High School or University and you plan to use DaDaBIK during your course or for research? Contact us for special conditions.
How much is your time worth? Think about this price as an investment that you will quickly recoup:
“Excellent return on investment: with a small amount of money, I can save a lot of time avoiding repetitive programming.” (from a customer's review on Capterra)
- New LIFETIME license
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Lifetime licenseYou buy once and you can use the software forever.
- Max number of applications (in production)Buying one license, you can create maximum 5, 10 or 30 active DaDaBIK applications, even for different customers. You can, however, generate as many test applications as you want.
- Max number of test applicationsBuying one license, you can create maximum 5, 10 or 30 active DaDaBIK applications, even for different customers. You can, however, generate as many test applications as you want.
- Max number of tables
- Max number of records per table
- Max number of users
- White label Customize logo and remove "Powered by DaDaBIK" from the generated application.
- Build an app from a database DaDaBIK can generate a Web app in one click starting from a MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite/SQL Server database
- Build an app from an Excel file DaDaBIK can generate a Web app in one click starting from an Excel/CSV/ODS file
- Build an app from scratch Starting from V. 10, you can also start a BLANK APP and create tables/views from within DaDaBIK, without using external tools such as PHPMyAdmin. These DB Admin features are available for MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server, not for SQLite.
Host anywhere, use anywhere Low-code / No-code cloud platforms typically force you to host your application and data on their servers. With DaDaBIK, you can host your app wherever you prefer, exactly as you do, for example, with WordPress.
Any server that supports the minimum requirements (see documentation) is fine: from the cheap, shared, hosting solution to the most powerful dedicated server, or even your own laptop.
The applications you build with DaDaBIK are Web applications so you can use them from anywhere, with any modern Web browser, even on a mobile device.
- No Data Vendor Lock-inIf you build a DaDaBIK app over an existing database, by default DaDaBIK does not touch the schema of your tables and stores raw data in them so you can export and migrate your data whenever you want.
- Form builder Automatic generation of customizable insert/edit/search/details forms
- Datagrid generation Automatic generation of a customizable datagrid which represents your data (records)
- Responsive Front-end
- CSV export
- E-mail alert A message can be automatically sent to a custom address for each insert/update operation
- File upload
- Front-end in 22 languages
- Multi-language labels For multi-language applications, for each field label you have in your form, you can specify multiple translations.
- Wordpress integration A DaDaBIK application can be integrated into a Wordpress site through a dedicated wrapper plug-in. Users authenticated through Wordpress can also be automatically authenticated into DaDaBIK too, without logging-in again.
- UTF-8 support
- Revisions / Audit Starting from V. 10, DaDaBIK can optionally track the history of data changes. You can enable it for one or more tables; after any insert, update or delete operation, the current version of the record involved is registered, along with date/time information and the user who executed the operation. Available for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite.
- HTTP API Starting from V. 10 you can authenticate in your DaDaBIK application not only through the standard user interface but also through an API call, you can also select records (according to search/sort/pagination criteria) using the token you get during authentication and get back the results set in JSON. This can be useful if you want to integrate DaDaBIK with other, external, applications or, for example, to use DaDaBIK as a headless CMS.
- BUNDLED APPS
- Dada Helpdesk app DaDaBIK Enterprise and Platinum come with Dada Helpdesk, a simple ready-to-use Helpdesk application created with DaDaBIK. You can use it as is or as a base to develop your own applications. Currently is available for MySQL only.
- Dada Sales app DaDaBIK Enterprise and Platinum come with Dada Sales, a simple ready-to-use sales management application created with DaDaBIK. You can use it as is or as a base to develop your own applications. Currently is available for MySQL only.
- SUPPORTED DBMS
- MySQL support
- PostgreSQL support
- SQLite support
- MS SQL Server support
- DB Admin
Starting from V. 10, DaDaBIK can also be used to create/drop/alter your database tables, without using external tools such as PHPMyAdmin.
DB Admin features are available for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server; for SQLite you still need to use an external tool.
- Excel/CSV/ODS import
- Build an app from an Excel file DaDaBIK can generate a Web app in one click starting from an Excel/CSV/ODS file
- NEW Import xls file into a table Users of your application (if authorized) can import data from an Excel/CSV/ODS file into an existing DaDaBIK application/table. You can map file column names with DB field names, specify transformation rules and more.
- NEW Synch table with xls file Users of your application (if authorized) can synchronize data from an Excel / CSV / ODS file with an existing DaDaBIK application / table. You can specify the fields that DaDaBIK uses to identify each row: if during the import DaDaBIK finds an already existing record, the existing record will be updated, otherwise the row will be inserted as a new record.
- CHARTS/PIVOT GENERATION
- Pie, bar and line charts
- Pivot tables
- Simple reports You decide how to aggregate your data and what data you want to display in your chart/pivot by using a simple graphic interface.
- Advanced SQL reports You can write your own custom report in SQL and use it as input for the chart/pivot generation.
- PDF GENERATION
- Create PDF from single record
- Create PDF from results set
- Custom templates You can create your own PDF template in pure HTML, using "placeholders" to add field values.
- "Mail merge" The export to PDF feature applied to a record results set, in combination with the use of custom templates, guarantees results similar to the ones you can get using a typical "Mail Merge" feature available in Word Processors
- Embed tabular reports
- Embed graph reports
- Users and User Groups
- Secure password storage Users' passwords are encrypted; three password hashing methods (CRYPT_BLOWFISH, CRYPT_EXT_DES and an md5-based method) are available and the system chooses the best one according to what the current environment can provide. All three employ salting, stretching, and variable iteration counts.
- Granular permissions manager For each group you can choose a different permissions policy, both at table and field level. For example you can decide that the group "Agents" can view the table "Customers" but can't delete or edit its records; futhermore, you can decide that the group "Agents" can see all the fields of the table while the group "Marketing" just a few.
- Records Ownership The ownership of a record (the user who created a record is its owner) can be used as a parameter to authorize some operations: for example you can set that a record can be deleted/modified only by the user (or group) who created it.
- External users list integration DaDaBIK uses by default the table dadabik_users and dadabik_groups to store users information, but you can also use existing user and group tables, even if your users table doesn't use the same password encryption that DaDaBIK uses. This help the integration of DaDaBIK with existing applications, for example with a CMS.
- LDAP authentication Both Open LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory supported. LDAP users are also imported in DaDaBIK to allow permissions setting.
- Permission copy Copy permissions from one users group to another in one click.
- DATA INTEGRITY/SECURITY
- Duplication checking During records insertion, DaDaBIK can be set for checking the similarity of one or more field values with existing records field values, to prevent record duplication. The similarity threshold can be set according to your needs (e.g. 80%).
- Operations logging Insert, Update and Delete SQL queries are optionally logged in a log table. This can help data recovery in case of data loss.
- Access logging Successful login are logged into a log table, storing username and timestamp
- Records Locking A record which is being edited by a user is not available for editing operation by other users, to prevent data loss.
- HTML sanitization See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML_sanitization for details about HTML sanitization
- Schema synchronization If you add/delete/rename a table's field, the DaDaBIK application you have set-up can be synchronized according to the change.
- FIELD TYPES
- Rich text editor
- Date/Date time
- Drop-down list, hard-coded values
- Drop-down list, lookup table Value and labels come from an external table (ajax loading is also supported)
- Cascade Drop-down listIn edit and insert forms, the content of a drop-down list is filled according to the value selected from another drop-down list or radio field. More than two tables in cascade are allowed.
- Multiple drop-down, hard-coded values
- Multiple drop-down, lookup table Value and labels come from an external table (ajax loading is also supported)
- Checkboxes, hard-coded values
- Checkboxes, lookup table Value and labels come from an external table
- Radio buttons, hard-coded values
- Radio buttons, lookup table Value and labels come from an external table
- Cascade radio buttonsIn edit and insert forms, the options list changes according to the value selected from another radio field or drop-down list. More than two tables in cascade are allowed.
- Filtered list values Value and labels coming from a table to fill a drop-down or a checkbox list can be filtered adding a where clause
- Variable filtered list values Value and labels coming from a table to fill a drop-down or a checkbox list can be filtered adding a where clause which can also contain PHP variables
- Calculated fieldA field whose value is not directly provided by the user but calculated according to a custom PHP function. For example you might have a total_price field, which is calculated according to the values of other fields, e.g. as price + tax.
- Generic file
- Image file
- Hidden insertion/update date
- Default value driven by SQL query Insert form: you can specify for a field a default value according to an SQL query
- Default value from function Insert form: you can specify for a field a default value according to a custom function
- FORMATTING RULES
- Pre-defined data formatting rules The special formatting rules for the following field types are available and built-in: E-mail, URL, Generic file, Image file, Date, Date time
- Custom data formatting rules The possibility to specify for a field a custom data formatting rule (rules can be specified in PHP)
- FORM-RELATED FEATURES
- Form elements hiding
- Conditional fields Show / hide a form field according to a custom function (e.g according to the value of another field: show "state" only if "country" is USA)
- Simple form layout The forms are, by default, generated adopting a simple one-field-per-row design
- Form layout customization For each row, you can choose to display one or more fields; you can add titled separator to group field sets.
- Customizable search operators For each field it is possible to choose a list of search operators amgong a pre-defined set (e.g. equals to, like, greater than, less than,...)
- Form hints
- Form tooltips
- Master/details view Each form can be represented together with one or more related datagrid, e.g. an invoice form can have in the same page the datagrid which represents its items (1:N relationship)
- DATA VALIDATION FEATURES
- Pre-defined data validation rules The validation rules for the following field types are available and built-in: Alphabetic, Alphanumeric, Numeric, URL, Email, Phone, Date, Date time.
- Custom validation rules The possibility to specify for a field a custom data validation rule (rules can be specified in PHP)
- Lenght validation
- Required fields You can set a field as required, even according to a custom PHP function (e.g. according to the value of another field)
- ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATIONS
- Row-level custom filters You can add, through a custom PHP function, custom rules to filter rows (for example a rule could be: for the users belonging to the group "customers", show only the products having the flag "active" set to 1).
- Data grid HTML templates While the pre-defined data grid layout is the classic tabular presentation, you can specify, through a custom HTML template, a completely different layout. For example you can provide an HTML template to get the results of a search displayed in a Google-style manner.
- Custom HTML pages You can add completely custom-content static pages to your DaDaBIK application, for example a help or introductory page.
- Custom PHP pages You can add completely custom hand-coded PHP pages to your DaDaBIK application.
Operational Hooks allow you to write some custom PHP code to be called under certain circumstances.
DaDaBIK currently supports before insert, after insert, before update, after update, before delete and after delete hooks.
For example you can easily add some code that, when a new order is register to the system (after insert hook on table orders) automatically updates your stock in a table warehouse.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICES
- Support forum
5 support tickets to use during one year (Enterprise) or 20 support tickets to use during three years (Platinum).
Support tickets are answered by people who know DaDaBIK very well, you WON'T receive any AUTOMATIC answer.
Support tickets are normally answered within one business day, often within A FEW HOURS. If, for some reason, a customer doesn't receive an answer within two business days, they can cancel the email support and ask for a €50 (Enterprise vers.) or €100 (Platinum version) refund.
- Phone support The phone support is provided using Skype or Teams. Max 3h or 10 call sessions to use during the first three years. The call needs to be requested via email and it is normally booked within one busines day.
- Free upgrade During this period, you can get a free upgrade, even for major release (e.g. from DaDaBIK 11.4 to DaDaBIK 12.0).
- Easy upgrade You can upgrade your DaDaBIK application to the latest version of DaDaBIK through a simple upgrade script that does everything for you (replacing old files, upgrading DaDaBIK internal tables, ... ); at the end of the upgrade process you will find your application exactly as you left it (usually improved, with new features and fixes). This feature is available for MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server databases, not for SQLite
(optional) Maintenance annual fee
When you purchase DaDaBIK, you can use it forever. However, after your free-upgrade timeframe, you won't get the upgrades for free anymore.
With DaDaBIK Enterprise/Platinum, after your free-upgrade timeframe, at any time, you can optionally pay a maintenance fee and get one additional year of free upgrades and support without buying a new license.
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 3 years