Search results

1. M

File uploads disappear if required field is not completed

Hi, Is there any way to stop images from being cleared from the upload image fields when a required field is not completed? When I upload images but then don’t complete one of the required fields (usually just because I, or the user, forgets), and click save record, the image uploads are...
  2. M

Image orientation when uploaded from iPhone

Hi, When uploading images from an iPhone, the orientation of the image is sometimes different to what it is on the iPhone (the image appears rotated by 90 degrees). I’ve read that this is to do with the EXIF info not being read by some non-Apple systems. Is there anyway to ensure the...
  3. M

Image orientation

Hi, When uploading images from an iPhone, the orientation of the image is sometimes different to what it is on the iPhone (the image appears rotated by 90 degrees). I’ve read that this is to do with the EXIF info not being read by some non-Apple systems. Is there anyway to ensure the...
  4. M

Multiple file/image uploads to one field

Hi, Is it possible to upload multiple files/images to a single field? Thanks, Matt
  5. M

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image

Hi, I get the following error when trying to produce a PDF (using the "No PDF template" default setting):: TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image...
  6. M

Username in insert notification email & mobile logo

Hi, Any ideas how I can achieve the following please? 1. insert the username into the insert notification emails 2. add a logo when viewed on mobile phone (portrait) Thanks, Matt You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 04-27-2020 (installation code...
  7. M

Header & footer and logo changes

Hi Eugenio, I'm just wondering if there is an easy way to make changes to the header/footer and (remove/change the dadabik) logo without the changes getting overwritten by future updates? I can't see any way of making these sort of changes within the Admin dashboard, so I assume the changes...
  8. M

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 14-06-2017 (installation code: 125685940bf0f43a66), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 24-04-2017 You are running the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 7.0.20 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.24-MariaDB Web...
  9. M

warning message for when permission is set to NO for create record

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, When using granular permissions and a user...
  10. M

load different custom page depending on the user group

DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, I'd like to create two slightly different versions of my 'home' custom page. I know how to create 2...
  11. M

How to insert username or user fields into a page

Hi, I wanted to add the current username into the homepage somewhere. I would love to do this with an HTML custom page if possible, but I'm not sure it is? I looked at creating a custom PHP page for it and read the example.php, and enabled custom php pages in config.php. The example.php says...
  12. M

How to create a year filter in quick search from a date field

DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, Can anyone help me or give me pointers on how to add a Year filter to the quick search that selects...
  13. M

how to create custom dynamic filtered links

DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, I would like to be able to add custom links on my homepage (the page 'home' from custom pages) that...
  14. M

How to set which table is displayed when clicking 'show all items'

DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, How do I change which table is first shown in the grid view when the 'Show all items' link in the main...
  15. M

Various questions

DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, Sorry to put all these questions into one thread but can anyone help me with the following please: 1)...
  16. M

Using the users table

DaDaBIK version 7.0 ENTERPRISE PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.35 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 Hi, My project is a very simple CPD database. I will require just 2 or 3 tables initially - a table of...
  17. M

Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _FILES (& _POST)

Apache Version 2.4.12 PHP Version 5.5.25 MySQL Version 5.5.42-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating System linux Dadabik version 4.0 I am using an old (but customised version of Dadabik), so I can't upgrade (at least I don't have the time to attempt it yet!). I think my webhost must have just...
  18. M

Email record

Hi all, Does anyone know how to set up a button or function that will allow me to email the details of a single record to the email adderess contained in the email field of the record? I have only just got back into this Dadabik project, having found it an equal to PHPMaker (you get far more...
  19. M

Personalised query with dates

Hi all, Does anyone know how if it's possible to have a URL query (similar to the ones talked about here: personalised query ) that will return all records with a date field (date_of_event) containing today's date? In other words I want to query all the current days events, everyday, whenever I...
  20. M

quick search form

Hi, I have attempted to implement a quick search feature as outlined in this post: Single Search Box However, I get the following error message: [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `customer_booking_form`.`Date_Of_Event`, `customer_booking_form`.`ID`...