Username in insert notification email & mobile logo

meanster99

Hi,

Any ideas how I can achieve the following please?

1. insert the username into the insert notification emails
2. add a logo when viewed on mobile phone (portrait)

Thanks,
Matt

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 04-27-2020 (installation code: 154545ea6b612ec5e9), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020

You are running the last release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.0.33
mysql version: 5.5.5-10.2.29-MariaDB-log
Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.113 Safari/537.36

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

1: there isn't any built-in feature to do it, to have max flexibility and add all the info you need you can use after insert hooks
2: at the moment there isn't any built-in option to show the logo on mobile; you should work on the CSS editing the styles_screen_custom.css file

Best,

meanster99

Thanks Eugenio. I'll have a look at the hooks and see how I get on.

For anyone else who wants to have their logo appear on a phone in portrait, I just added the following CSS to css/styles_screen_custom.css. It doesn't put the logo in the fixed header (where the burger menu is), but it's just underneath and looks OK for my purposes. It also makes the login/account box disappear at the same screen size that the floating one appears at the bottom of the screen on mobile devices.

[pre]
/* change logo table row to appear on mobile devices in portrait */
@media print , (min-width: 320px) {
.table_interface_container_tr_logo,
.table_interface_container_tr_top_menu {
display: table-row!important;
}
}

@media print , (max-width: 769px) {
.app-info.pull-right.text-center { display:none!important;
}
}