Search results

1. N

Quick and Simple Way to Remove RECNO from table

Is there a Quick and Simple Way to Remove RECNO from the default table that gets setup during an initial install? I didn't see an option to remove any columns from view in the Administration area.
  2. N

Error during install

DaDaBIK version, browser, operating system, DBMS (e.g. Mysql 5.1.47), Web server (e.g. Apache 2.2.16)) RECOMMENDATION: Include a php file in the install package that can display as much of this info as possible so we can copy and paste it here. DaDaBIK version: 7.3.1 Enterprise OS: Windows 10...
  3. N

Antique Version Of Dadabik

I have a really old version of dadabik installed on a web server. How can I tell what version it is? When I add admin.php to the url, I get a page displaying DaDaBIK - Administration Manage the list of tables of the plainedg_movies1 database you want to use in DaDaBIK Here is the list of...
  4. N

Read Only Fields (Suggestion)

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.2 ENTERPRISE, installed on 03-16-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.2 released on 03-16-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.3.29 mysql version: 5.6.28-76.1-log Web server: Apache 2.2.23 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64)...
  5. N

Colored Validation

You are using DaDaBIK version 6.2 ENTERPRISE You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.3.29 mysql version: 5.5.32-31.0-log Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.124 Safari/537.36 I got...
  6. N

Other choices allowed?

You are using DaDaBIK version 6.2 ENTERPRISE You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.3.29 mysql version: 5.5.32-31.0-log Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/37.0.2062.124 Safari/537.36 I wanted to...
  7. N

Export to CSV with fieldnames not custom display names

Hi all, Getting much done here. Maybe someone knows the trick without me having to dig around longer to find out the trick. Question: Can I replace in the code (I guess business_logic.php) the export file to include the actual MySQL field names instead of the display names I have setup for...
  8. N

Results browse scrollbar

As a teacher did you ever give your students homework? Silly question I'm sure you did. I have some homework for you hehe. Maybe you know the answer already and don't have to do your homework. The standard dadabik results browse looks pretty good except one thing is bothering me now. The...
  9. N

How to get previous AUTO_INCREMENT_ID

I am stuck to this forum like glue :) New question. How might I get the auto_increment_id of the previous insert operation I made. I tried using mysql_insert_id() but it's returning zero (0). In business_logic.php: $sql = "INSERT INTO mytable ('name') VALUES ('vinny')"; $result =...
  10. N

Passing variable from config.php to business_logic.php

Inside config.php there is a list of icon variables. When I added a new variable, business_logic.php doesn't detect it. Is there some kind of connection between config.php & business_logic.php that I'm missing. Thanks
  11. N

Boolean type

I have a MySQL database with a field type I setup as Boolean which gets automatically set to TinyInt(1). How do I setup the Form Configurator to allow someone to choose either Yes or No and have it automatically add it to the database as either a 1 or 0? I was hoping it was easy with a simple...
  12. N

Install Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

I just purchased the enterprise version. What do you think about the following installation error: On-line registration done......your installation code is: *************************** Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in T:\Ampps\www\dada\include\db_functions_pdo.php...
  13. N

Removing a line from the details page

Somebody probably did this already but I haven't had any luck finding it in this forum. Which file in the dadabik installation v4.2 displays the Details page of the record and more specifically where inside the file can I add some conditional logic that skips displaying a field and it's data if...
  14. N

Making all text uppercase on input

If given a bunch of time I can probably find it but maybe someone here can make my life easier for the moment. Does anyone know where I can make all the text being entered during and insert or update record to uppercase using maybe the strtoupper() function.. Might it be the business_logic or...
  15. N

[08] Error: during query execution

Anyone ever see this message? [08] Error: during query execution.. Well I enabled debugging and in the query statement I noticed that a field which i set up as URL with a default value of http:// is flagging as not being valid when the user doesn't fill in the value but when i check off NULL it...
  16. N

TinyMCE rich text control font colors

TinyMCE is missing a font color button. Does anyone know how to add it?
  17. N

Pausing To Print

Inside business_logic.php at times I need to display a variable. Echo doesn't seem to work and die stops the whole procedure. Is there a happy medium to pause and display some variable for example at line 1383 to display the $file_name variable or more..
  18. N

Selecting a row which opens up details

Is there any way to select a row and have it open up the details page?
  19. N

Photos not going into upload folder

1)Set $debug_mode to 1 in /include/config.php 2)DaDaBIK Version 4.2 Server:Server version: 5.0.27-standard-log Protocol version: 10 Server: Localhost via UNIX socket Client: Windows XP SP2, MySQL client version: 4.1.10 IE7 **3) Uploads are going into root folder. I right clicked on the...
  20. N

Sum, Update Sort & Data Subset

1)I Did Set $debug_mode to 1 in /include/config.php 2)DaDaBIK Version 4.2 Server:Server version: 5.0.27-standard-log Protocol version: 10 Server: Localhost via UNIX socket Client: Windows XP SP2, MySQL client version: 4.1.10 IE7 3)No errors Just questions below A) How can I add a value like...