Search results

1. K

Quickest/best way to duplicate app

Hi I created a demo of an app which I have got working now exactly as required. I now want to duplicate this app onto another domain.. I'm thinking that the quickest way is to install dadabik on the new domain, and then import all the files (updating config with the new installation code) and...
  2. K

error when importing

Hi, I'm having trouble importing from csv and xlsx. I have exported from my database so that I know the field names are correct. The file name is the same as the database. I managed to find the error in the log: [Wed Apr 10 11:00:53.060643 2024] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 4016067:tid...
  3. K

root user not created on install

Hi I have to make a new application, which uses a user database that already exists. I have changed the custom config file as below: $users_table_name = 'users'; $users_table_id_field = 'id'; // must be an integer field and PK $users_table_id_group_field = 'id_group'; // must be an integer...
  4. K

custom php page not working

I have created a custom php page named testpage.php, but cannot get it to display. If I add it to custom pages as a php file, with the source file referenced, when I access the page from the menu, I see the contents of the page, but they are on top of the dadabik "frame" - so not really...
  5. K

Question about http api

Hi, I have my application working, it's exactly what we need.. my next question is about further customisation. If we upgrade to Platinum and using the api, is it possible to create a separate website and pull data fields into a specific template in a "mail merge" sort of way? For example, on...
  6. K

Javascript QR codes - is this even possible?

I would like to create an after insert hook, so that when a record has been added and saved, a QR code is generated, and saved to the "qr_code" field of the current record as an image (currently they are created and uploaded separately). The contents of the qr code would be...
  7. K

Basic script for email/custom button

Hi all, hoping for some assistance with an example script. I have been trying for about 3 days to get this to work and I'm tearing out my hair. I have made a custom button that works, and is displayed on the record details page. I can get it to send a blank email.. All I need to do is send...
  8. K

Email not getting field info

I have created a custom button, and it works fine - it displays on the record page and sends the email once clicked. I have a problem that when I send the email, it doesn't include the details of the record - I can get it to send with the record ID, eg 1, but not the actual details of the field...
  9. K

Problem displaying images

Hi, I have 2 applications, with one, I can upload images and they display perfectly well. With the 2nd, I can upload the image, and it says it was successful, and it's in the upload folder but the image does not display, only the little broken image icon. When I click open image in new tab on...
  10. K

Custom Button javascript not working

Hi, I have successfully placed a custom button at the top of the details page, using the template in the documentation. I want the button to be an "order now" button, so that when clicked, the details of the current record are sent to sales via email. I want a message to pop up saying "order...
  11. K

Dropdown choice not working

Hi I have quite a few fields with hard coded dropdown lists. Some of them work fine, but others, when I click to add a new record come up with "please enter 3 or more characters", so it looks more like a search form than an enter form, and the dropdown choices do not appear. Any idea how to...
  12. K

Custom Home Page

Hi, I have made a custom html home page, and input the internal link to it, however, when I click on the link, it always adds the following to the end - /index.html&show_result_static_page=1&id_static_page=1, this results in a "404 page not found", I have tried renaming the page to "main" and...
  13. K

Question re licence

Hi we are intending to upgrade to a lifetime licence, but just want to check if we will need Enterprise or Platinum.. if I create a new app for customers to use, we would like to let customers have their own private access on a subdomain, ie customer1.website.com, customer2.website.com - if we...
  14. K

Image not showing in PDF

Hi, I have uploaded an image to a record - it shows fine on the details page, but does not show on the pdf, just a blank space where it should be. I have added the server ip address to the .htaccess file in upload as allowed, but still does not make a difference. I am using the default template.