Problem displaying images

karen

Hi, I have 2 applications, with one, I can upload images and they display perfectly well.
With the 2nd, I can upload the image, and it says it was successful, and it's in the upload folder but the image does not display, only the little broken image icon.
When I click open image in new tab on firefox it says The image ..blah blah...cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

I don't think there is a problem with the custom config file, as I copied from the first one, so all the settings are the same (apart from db username, password etc)

I have tried changing the upload folder location, from blank, to absolute path; I've tried creating a new upload folder with a different name, I have checked the encoding of the file for BOM (its just UTF-8 no BOM), I've restarted the server, I've checked for any empty spaces in the custom config file, I've tried jpg and png images, I've read all the other questions about this and can't find anything else to try.. any ideas please? Thanks in advance

Edit: I also referred to this thread, as I also get the TCPDF error https://dadabik.com/forum/index.php...ge-unable-to-get-the-size-of-the-image.22393/ and I disabled authentication to try it, and still the same error :(

Last edited:

karen

Edit - I fixed this by reinstallation and reimporting the fields. I must have messed up the code somewhere!