Search results

1. F

HTTP Error 500 whenever i create a hook in operational_hooks.php

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba platinum, installed on 25-04-2023 (installation code: 18803644779e343e6d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 23-03-2023 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might...
  2. F

Automated excel/CSV exportation

Dear all, I am wondering if you are aware of a function/hook or any other ways to have a table's automatic exportation in Excel that can be scheduled and exported into a cloud folder (OneDrive/Sharepoint for instance) if the function integrates the cloud's account credentials. If not existing...
  3. F

Pop up messaging for forbidden entry

I am trying to create a hook function in operational_hook.php with the following code, and it does not work (i get a blank screen after the form submission): // Define the hook $hooks['dni_release']['insert']['before'][] = 'dadabik_before_insert_dni_release'; // Define the function function...
  4. F

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for the feedback. For the second, i realized I could add this 2nd linked field and it is working now. For the first, could you support by providing more details with the following information? For upating the stock balance, I have followed your guide through your youtube video...
  5. F

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba platinum, installed on 25-04-2023 (installation code: 18803644779e343e6d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 23-03-2023 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might...
  6. F

export to csv bug

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for your feedback. When i open the csv file under Excel, i noticed that instead of having all data in the first column with separator (for me its a semi-column), some rows have the data split between the first and the second column, this is why i get the error message when...
  7. F

export to csv bug

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 06-24-2020 (installation code: 156665ef2fb5c0ef4a), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade...
  8. F

Can't install Dadabik on Server

I am trying to install Dadabik 10.1 Manarola Enterprise on a hosting server. Once i start the installation, the minimum requirements for DB does not seem to be accepted: mysql version: 10.2.31-MariaDB-cll-lve NO (min mysql version is: 5) Can you tell what is incorrect (i have mysql V.10.2.31...
  9. F

Creating custom view "error"

It's me again. The problem is solved. The issue was coming from my hosting service provider who has a default security activated on my domain and sub domains called "modSecurity" (present in all Cpanel functions). The security was preventing the SQL Query "INNER JOIN". If my query was a simple...
  10. F

Creating custom view "error"

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 10-03-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 09-03-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade...
  11. F

Decimal number separator format

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for your feedback. Can you clarify in which dadabik software file should i add the custom formatting function to affect the result grid and the details page? Thanks for clarifying. Patrick Note: hope you're safe in Italy and that your family is ok.
  12. F

Decimal number separator format

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 03-10-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition...
  13. F

Produce PDF

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 03-10-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are running the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to...
  14. F

Cannot change theme colours

Hi Eugenio, I have changed all #XXXX related info such as lines: 3,6,12,15,20,23,27,30,33,36,42,44,50,53,59 and 63. All relevant colour code have been changed with #aba365 (which is the colour HEX code for the one I want to apply). Yet, it does not change anything. Best,
  15. F

Cannot change theme colours

Hello, I have followed another support thread about changing dadabik default colours/theme. After editing "config.php" and changing "classic" to "black", the new theme colour applies perfectly. What I have tried to do is to edit the theme_black.css content to change the "black" word and other...
  16. F

calculated function

Hi, I have created a basic calculated function to multiply 2 values from fields from the same table1 (total price = unit price * qty) When creating an entry through the form, the total price field automatically updates the value based on the function. However, when using a separate table2 and...
  17. F

hooks function from video part 4 not explicit

Hello, I have watched the video explaining the hooks function but the exemple provided does not really complete the process as it does not explain which field of which form the dadabik_send_low_inventory_email function should be placed (in the form configurator, calculated field function field)...
  18. F

Live application error messages

It was indeed the case. I managed to set the name_table as primary key and it is now functional. Thanks very much.
  19. F

Live application error messages

Hello, I am new to Dadabik. I have managed to find my way around the system and wanted to upload my test app on my live hosted server (with OVH). Everything seems to work well but when trying to update any info on the "Page" admin menu, i have the following message: unexpected error...