Creating custom view "error"

Firekenny

Your current DaDaBIK version
You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 10-03-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 09-03-2020

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.1.33

mysql version: 10.2.31-MariaDB-cll-lve

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,
I have recently changed my hosting service provider and transferred my domain name. After successfully transferring my Dadabik application and connection to the MySQL DB (also hosted through my new service provider), the application runs smoothly and i can add entries from my Dadabik app to the connected DB.
However, when i try to create a custom view (using the dedicated SQL query), I have the following message on the browser page:
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I think is it linked to the authorisation to connect to the DB by creating a new table/view but I am not sure.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Firekenny

It's me again. The problem is solved.
The issue was coming from my hosting service provider who has a default security activated on my domain and sub domains called "modSecurity" (present in all Cpanel functions).
The security was preventing the SQL Query "INNER JOIN". If my query was a simple "SELECT * FROM table_name", there is no problem.
Once the query had "INNER JOIN" to link tables, the 403 error was popping up.
You can simply deactivate the "modSecurity" function to the relevant domain/subdomain just to run the query and get you custom view finalised and deactivate the "modSecurity" function afterwards.

Hope this will help anyone with similar issue.