Search results

1. J

Disable All Fields Except a Few

This can be accomplished using the Interfaces Configurator (internal_table_manager.php) accessed from the Admin page (admin.php).
  2. J

Field Name

John, Like Debbie said, you can not change it in the database itself, you must not have spaces. BUT what is displayed in the table is configurable and you can remove the spaces. Check the documentation for the interface configurator. I looked at your page and where you have Last_Name and...
  3. J

header and css files

The background color of the logo header (container) can be changed by editing the styles_screen.css on line 390. /* the logo row of the container table */ .table_interface_container_tr_logo{ background-color: #a9b299; width:100%; padding:0px; }
  4. J

Adding jQuery form validation - HOW TO

Ok, after looking at my install, I need to ask you something, are you sure it is a jquery error and not a Dadabik/SQL error? Reason I ask is I think I know why you are getting the error. my date_received field (Date Received) is not set as a date or datetime type in mysql, it is set as char(20)...
  5. J

I have to admit it has been a while since I messed with any of this code. I do know that my config.php is literal_english as well and jquery works fine on my datepicker field. Let me think about this and or look at my existing code to see how I have this setup and I'll get back to you.
  6. J

Matt, Sorry I missed your posts, haven't been on much. Glad you got it to work. I can say this, jquery rules have to be exact. If not jquery in your form will not work at all.
  7. J

[08] Error: during query execution. (Cannot find solution in forum)

I believe you can not have spaces in any of the words in your database. Examples would be 'Derick Joseph', `Live Animal` and `Live Plant`. They would have to be like this 'Derick_Joseph', `Live_Animal` and `Live_Plant` I think. Debbie please correct me if I am wrong here.
  8. J

a new DaDaBik demo

SeanX, which link are you speaking of? My demo is up and running fine.
  9. J

Date Picker help

Glad you got it worked out, also glad to see it still works in a newer release of dadabik :)
  10. J

Replace icons with text - HOW TO

Thank you very much for the compliment. I could not have made the demo the way it is without great help from people on the forum. Extra thanks goes to DebbieS for that. Speaking of DebbieS it looks like she was able to answer your question about the standard Windows submit button :)
  11. J

Replace icons with text - HOW TO

I just checked the code in my active demo (version 4.2) and it is "  " just like you posted, not sure how or why the ampersands (&amp) were in there, nice catch meanster99 thanks :)
  12. J

Run what ?

It means open (browse too) install.php on the server you intend to install Dadabik on. The Dadabik files should in the directory you uploaded them to. The php file will run the setup to install Dadabik.
  13. J

Ammar, Do you have a working site I could look at? I'm not sure I know just yet what you may have missed.
  14. J

My DaDaBIK Demo

Andrea, Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad this has inspired you. Dadabik has served me well over the years and still does. I have three intranet sites that use Dadabik, I don't know what I would have done without it. I don't have this demo available as a package. It has been modified...
  15. J

Dadabik project.

Most everything you need to know about Dadabik can be found right here in the forums or the main site. It is best if you provide more information on exactly what it is you are wanting to do also include what version of Dadabik you are using.
  16. J

Want to set up Date Picker

Thanks for the additional tips. Never thought of adding case "pick_date" to get_field_correct_displaying in business_logic.php. I should have added that in one of my original posts for those who may have wanted to show the date in normal date field format in table displays (e.g. "13 Nov 2010"...
  17. J

Registration Form Submit Email

I had a similar situation and resolved it by using a form that did the emailing (CoffeCup Web Form Builder) and not the back end database program (DaDaBIK in this case). Both programs work well together. Using both of with them I made a monthly fleet vehicle report web page that allows the...
  18. J

New User Questions..

Why not strip the database of all the domains you don't want before you publish your site? If you only want one domain it would be a waste of space to keep a database full of information (domains) you do not want. You can set up your search to look for a specific domain but all the domains would...
  19. J

New User Questions..

Where do you want to limit this "view"? In the results page / show all records page, or in your search form?
  20. J

Your DEMO is broken

This still seems to be the case and it only happens on the Album tab. [08] Error: during query execution. Eugenio can you take a look at this?