Recent content by Firekenny

1. F

HTTP Error 500 whenever i create a hook in operational_hooks.php

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba platinum, installed on 25-04-2023 (installation code: 18803644779e343e6d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 23-03-2023 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might...
  2. F

Automated excel/CSV exportation

Dear all, I am wondering if you are aware of a function/hook or any other ways to have a table's automatic exportation in Excel that can be scheduled and exported into a cloud folder (OneDrive/Sharepoint for instance) if the function integrates the cloud's account credentials. If not existing...
  3. F

Pop up messaging for forbidden entry

I am trying to create a hook function in operational_hook.php with the following code, and it does not work (i get a blank screen after the form submission): // Define the hook $hooks['dni_release']['insert']['before'][] = 'dadabik_before_insert_dni_release'; // Define the function function...
  4. F

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for the feedback. For the second, i realized I could add this 2nd linked field and it is working now. For the first, could you support by providing more details with the following information? For upating the stock balance, I have followed your guide through your youtube video...
  5. F

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba platinum, installed on 25-04-2023 (installation code: 18803644779e343e6d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 23-03-2023 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might...
  6. F

export to csv bug

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for your feedback. When i open the csv file under Excel, i noticed that instead of having all data in the first column with separator (for me its a semi-column), some rows have the data split between the first and the second column, this is why i get the error message when...
  7. F

export to csv bug

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 06-24-2020 (installation code: 156665ef2fb5c0ef4a), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade...
  8. F

Can't install Dadabik on Server

I am trying to install Dadabik 10.1 Manarola Enterprise on a hosting server. Once i start the installation, the minimum requirements for DB does not seem to be accepted: mysql version: 10.2.31-MariaDB-cll-lve NO (min mysql version is: 5) Can you tell what is incorrect (i have mysql V.10.2.31...
  9. F

Creating custom view "error"

It's me again. The problem is solved. The issue was coming from my hosting service provider who has a default security activated on my domain and sub domains called "modSecurity" (present in all Cpanel functions). The security was preventing the SQL Query "INNER JOIN". If my query was a simple...
  10. F

Creating custom view "error"

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 10-03-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 09-03-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade...
  11. F

Decimal number separator format

Hi Eugenio, Thanks for your feedback. Can you clarify in which dadabik software file should i add the custom formatting function to affect the result grid and the details page? Thanks for clarifying. Patrick Note: hope you're safe in Italy and that your family is ok.
  12. F

Decimal number separator format

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 03-10-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition...
  13. F

Produce PDF

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 03-10-2020 (installation code: 149385d97a1a893918), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 You are running the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to...
  14. F

Cannot change theme colours

Hi Eugenio, I have changed all #XXXX related info such as lines: 3,6,12,15,20,23,27,30,33,36,42,44,50,53,59 and 63. All relevant colour code have been changed with #aba365 (which is the colour HEX code for the one I want to apply). Yet, it does not change anything. Best,
  15. F

Cannot change theme colours

Hello, I have followed another support thread about changing dadabik default colours/theme. After editing "config.php" and changing "classic" to "black", the new theme colour applies perfectly. What I have tried to do is to edit the theme_black.css content to change the "black" word and other...