Recent content by AnnaFoot

1. A

Cascade single_select based on 3rd column of parent single_select

Thanks for thinking about it Eugenio, at least there isn't an obvious answer i haven't thought of - i think i can make it work by adding in an extra select_single field, i was just hoping not to. Anna
  2. A

Sorry Eugenio, I have a set of properties which appear in a single_select field. The set of properties displayed is based on a previous cascade single_select field called Jobs. So there are a number of jobs and each job has a number of properties. The property cascade list is determined by...
  3. A

Hello, I choose the name of a property - which is defined by the propertyid. This is a cascade single-select field where the propertyid is captured, and the actual address is listed. This works fine. Each property has a type - many properties are of each type, so when the property is chosen...
  4. A

Condense Edit form

Hello, i have everything on my edit form working as i would like, but when it displays on a mobile phone, it pushes the field below the label, and there seems to be quite a big gap between each line. Is there anything i can do about that? It results in a lot of unnecessary scrolling. Your...
  5. A

Quick Search Default

Thank you Eugenio, but i decided forcing them to search by date before i displayed the results had the same effect.
  6. A

Quick Search Default

Hello, I have a date field in the quick search, is it possible to default it to today? The user will be most interested in today, but might want to see tomorrow or yesterday, so i can't filter the view. Thanks, You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba enterprise, installed on Jun 7, 2023...
  7. A

Modify the Home Page

Hello, Where do you go to modify the wording on the home page? Is it possible to include the user name somehow? Thanks, Anna
  8. A

Multiple Inserts

Thank you both for your replies. The reply from Frenjd, did actually lead me to the solution by Eugenio. Anna
  9. A

Multiple Inserts

Hello, I am quite new to this, and can't seem to find any information on Multiple Inserts - the tick box appears on my data form at the bottom - i'm not quite sure what it does, or how to hide it if i don't want my users to use it. Thanks, Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK...
  10. A

Upgrade from 10.6 to 11.2

Hello I have just tried to upgrade to 11.2 from 10.6, and am getting this error: [08] Error: during query execution. ALTER TABLE "dadabik_installation_tab" ADD status_installation VARCHAR(50) default 'available' NOT NULL, ADD users_maintenance_installation VARCHAR(500) default NULL The DBMS...
  11. A

Installation Error [08}

Sounds like you have it all in hand, you are right, i did get a long list of duplicate ids, from a bunch of the tables when i installed on 10.4, but as you said, it didn't cause a failure. When you say raise a support ticket, is that when you look specifically at my set up? As the tables that...
  12. A

Installation Error [08}

Okay Eugenio, I have cleared everything out again, and this time put in 10.4 pro program files. Everything works fine. I think that there is an error in 10.5 when installing a database from sqlserver - and it is probably something to do with those N' I suspect i am unlucky, in that i might...
  13. A

Installation Error [08}

Thanks Eugenio, I have now deleted the database (i am using SqlServer) and then recreated it. I deleted the dadabik directory from the website. Copied across all the files from program_files. Modified my custom_config file. Ran the install file, and got the same error again. [08] Error...
  14. A

Installation Error [08}

Hello, I upgraded yesterday to the 10.5 Enterprise version. Everything upgraded fine. Then, somehow, i managed to delete some files in the directory, including all those in /include - not good i know! After trying a few things and not getting anywhere i removed all the files in the dadabik...