Quick Search Default

AnnaFoot

Hello, I have a date field in the quick search, is it possible to default it to today? The user will be most interested in today, but might want to see tomorrow or yesterday, so i can't filter the view.

Thanks,

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba enterprise, installed on Jun 7, 2023 (installation code: 189056480b9ad928bb), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on Mar 23, 2023

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.13

sqlserver version: 14.00.1000

Web server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/113.0

URL installation: https://paasbooked.co.uk/DDPB/

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
at the moment it is not possible, maybe you can add this little improvement to the feature suggestion forum.

You could create several views based on the most frequent searches and add the links to the menu, though.

best,

AnnaFoot

Thank you Eugenio, but i decided forcing them to search by date before i displayed the results had the same effect.