Upgrade from Free version to 11.8 Elba still indicates 11.7 but seems to be working

pbarounis

I upgraded the Free version to to Elba 11.8 and it seems to work but still indicates that it is 11.7. I have 2 copies of Dadabik running on my web site. One is production and one is test. The test version was the one upgraded from the Free version. The production version does not have this problem and it was installed cleanly and not as an upgrade. Here is the About/Upgrade page.

About/upgrade​

DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini
Copyright © 2001-2022 Eugenio Tacchini
Proudly ❤️ made in Emilia
dadabik.com

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba free, installed on 02-15-2023 (installation code: 1866663ecfa92a905d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 12-05-2022

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.3.33
mysql version: 5.6.41-84.1
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Thanks,
Pete

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
did you use the up/up2 upgrade? Any error during the upgrade?
Could you check:
1) How many rows you have in the dadabik_config table
2) If you have the field accept_terms_privacy_1_user in your dadabik_users table

Best,

pbarounis

Hello,
It looks like I used the wrong serial number. I used the serial number from the free version instead of the purchased version.

Should I just re-install? This is only my testing site. The production installation seems to work fine.

Thanks,

pbarounis

Hi,
did you use the up/up2 upgrade? Any error during the upgrade?
Could you check:
1) How many rows you have in the dadabik_config table
2) If you have the field accept_terms_privacy_1_user in your dadabik_users table

Best,
I re-installed and all is good. Thanks for the quick reply.

Pete