Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'label_grid_field' in 'field list'

MichaBl

Hi there.
We upgraded from version 6.3 to version 11.4 yesterday an everything seemed to work.
Today I started the forms configurator and received the error:
"unexpected error set session variable 2" =>
[08] Error: during query execution. Set $debug_mode to 1 in your config.php to get further error information

With enabled debuging I received:
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'label_grid_field' in 'field list'
It seems to me that some kind of mysql update did not work.
Are there any script which I could run against the database so that the missing columns are added?

Best wishes
Micha

MichaBl

Hi, I found a sql staement, which I used:
ALTER TABLE dadabik_forms_preview ADD label_grid_field VARCHAR(500) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
Think, this fixed the issue.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Micha,
yes you are right, there is a small bug in the up/up2 procedure, it happens when your starting version is < 10.0-Manarola, it will be fixed in V 11.5

What you did fixes that bug and you should now be perfectly aligned; if you face similar issues with the upgrade procedure, however, the best option is to downgrade to the original version using a backup and ask for support, most of the times the manual execution of ALTER queries makes things worst because it's more difficult to understand the origin of the problem.

Best,