Search results

1. T

Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

Here is the entire message .... Table is enabled ... Saved Admin Permissions ... I have not deleted anything. Successfully installed, set up permissions, viewed data and pages then clicked on forms configurator and got the error. Help PLEASE!! Something with the...
  2. T

Need help adding a new schema to dadabik.

I built a test development app in dadabik and it's fine. Now want to create the finished product. Used workbench to create a new schema, user, user password, loaded the table with data. Changed DB, user and password in include/config_custom.php. Throwing error: [08] Error: during...
  3. T

Issues searching with date field.

In quick search, date field presents a date picker preventing user from keying a date. DB has dates starting in 1700's. Date picker much to slow. Need a solution such as, turning off the date picker and allowing user to key the date. Is there a way to do that? Any other solutions? Tried...
  4. T

App is not displaying my data

Installed locally. Tables, Fields, Permissions are all setup. Tables are installed into DaDaBik. Used Form configurator to define and save the form I expect to use to initiate searches. Have not setup any views. This is a simple read only app. Database has one table which we need to...
  5. T

Error - Check DB connection: [06] Error:

Check DB connection: [06] Error: during database connection. Please check $host, $user, $pass and $db_name in config.php (actually config_custom.php). Also, and i think these are related; SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'silvia'@'localhost' (using password: YES) There is a...
  6. T

While trying to install receiving "Can't reach this page "

Using http://yoursite.com/my_dadabik_directory/install.php, replacing "yoursite" with localhost. Can't install DaDaBik. Please help. DaDaBIK version = 11.2, browser= edge, operating system= Win 10 (up to date), DBMS = Mysql 5.1.47, Web server = 8.2.0 , Apache/2.4.58