Search results

1. M

Size of images in generated PDF

Hi, can you help me with this: I use a PDF template, which includes this code: <tr><td><strong>Foto 1</strong></td><td><strong>Foto 2</strong></td></tr> <tr class="photo-row"><td><br>dadabik_field foto_1 dadabik_field</td><td>dadabik_field foto_2 dadabik_field</td></tr> So it has two images...
  2. M

Problem with validation of field with content type email

Hi, have a problem with validation. I have a form with field named email with content type email. But the form accepts this email: j,bijl@bijltweewielers.nl (so , instead of .) Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 10-12-2023...
  3. M

Temp files in upload folder

Hi, in the dadabik/uploads folder I see some files with names like this: dadabik_tmp_file_inbound2111168702183479541_10479.jpg What is causing this? thanks for any help! Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 10-12-2023 (installation...
  4. M

Limit height of images in PDF template

Hi, I use a template to format the PDF output. The template has a table with images: <table> <tr><td><strong>Foto 1</strong></td><td><strong>Foto 2</strong></td></tr> <tr class="photo-row"><td><br>dadabik_field foto_1 dadabik_field</td><td>dadabik_field foto_2 dadabik_field</td></tr> </table>...
  5. M

Pop-up window possible?

Hi, short question. In one of the functions in operational_hooks.php, I would like to display an informational pop-up window. After the user presses OK, the function should continue. I tried: echo '<script>window.onload = function() {alert("This is a test");}</script>'; Buit not working. Is...
  6. M

Problem with 'required' in custom_required_functions.php

Hi, I use the code below in custom_required_functions.php If I use the function "dadabik_hide_nsd_opduwer" on a select_single_radio field, the field is correct hidden/shown. But the "required" option does not work: if $a['required'] = true; - it is possible to save the record without selecting...
  7. M

Dadabik wrapper: wordpress user not recognized in dadabik

Hi, I am using dadabik and the wordpress wrapper. But my problem is, that within wordpress, dadabik always uses the 'public user' I defined. If I log in to wordpress with a username, identical to a dadabik user, this user is not recognized in dadabik. I checked: dadabik is installed in...
  8. M

Question about permissions

I have a table “members” and 3 different type of users: Members: they must be able to see/edit only their own data Admin: must be able to see and edit data of all members Leads: they must be able to see/edit their own data, and also see (but not edit) data of all other members No problems...
  9. M

Add quick search on mobile devices

Currently, only advanced search can be used on mobile devices. If you use quick serach for non-mobile, you to to enable advanced search. On non-mobile this is then a duplication. Suggestion: enable quick search on mobile devices. Optionally: select for a quick search field to display yes/no on...
  10. M

Custom validation function: include all form fields in $params

Proposed new feature: For custom validation functions: include all form fields in $params (and not only the fields that can be edited). This to be able to use all fields for the validation checks!
  11. M

Params for custom validation function

Hi short question. If I use a custom validation function, like this; function dadabik_check_multiple_rven ($params) It looks like that if a field is read only, it is not included in the $params array, correct? thanks
  12. M

Quick search not working on mobile?

Hi, I have this form with two quick search fields: But on my mobile (logged in with same user), the quick search fields are not displayed: I there a setting for this? I searched but could not find ... Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.11-Elba enterprise...
  13. M

Export to pdf only for specific table or user

Hi, in my config file, I have set: $export_to_pdf_feature = 0; My question: is it possible to show the pdf button only for a specific table or user? thanks! Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba monthly, installed on 13-07-2023 (installation code...
  14. M

Show $show_logout_account_admin only when admin logged in

Hi, I am using Dadabik within Wordpress. In config_custom.php I can set $show_logout_account_admin_box to 0 or 1. My suggestion is to add an option that when admin is logged in, the login box is always shown (but not for other users). (now everytime I have to set...
  15. M

Selection criteria missing for one specific field

See this screen: For field Bootnr, I can select equal, greater etc. For field Lidnr this box is not displayed. What causes this difference? I checked authorizations , forms settings, which are all the same ... thanks for any help! Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version...
  16. M

Indicate uploaded image is still there (after required field nof filled in form)

Hi short question. I have a form where the user can upload a photo. All works fine. But if another field that is required is not filled-in, user doesn't see the upload is still there. Is there a way to clearly indicate the upload image still there? e.g. by displaying a thumb? thanks for any...
  17. M

UTF8

Hi, in the manual, I read: UTF8 is the character encoding strongly recommended also for MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server. But all my tables created by Databik show: latin1_swedish_ci And this causes problems with inserting characters as é Question: 1) Change I somewhere changed the default...
  18. M

Using curl in operational_hooks.php

I would like to user curl in operational_hooks.php (need to trigger asynchronous). I have to coding below. If I run this code outside dadabik, all works fine. But it does not work in operational_hooks.php. What could be the reason? $hooks['mslb_ads']['insert']['after'] = 'dadabik_ads'...
  19. M

Change colors using styles_screen_custom.css

Hi, i want to change the background color and text color of the menu. What would be the css to put in styles_screen_custom.css to achieve this? thanks for any help! Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba monthly, installed on 13-07-2023 (installation code...
  20. M

Layout questions

Hi, I use Dadabik within wordpress using the wrapper. I use a tabel where the 'public' user (nobody logged in) has the following access: Table: only Create (see screen shot below) Fields: only Insert for some fields (see screen shot below) In the wordpress page, I use this wrapper...