Search results

1. B

[Questions] - Installed dadabik for the first time

4. Is it possible to make user accounts/entire groups expire on a certain date, and for dadabik to not allow them to login (but keep the record in the users table, for data integrity purposes)? 5. Is it possible to password-protect the Logout button? I want only the group 'Users' to have to...
  2. B

2. How do I allow non-admin users to create other users, without giving them administrative privileges? - I'm about to write my own API just to do this, is there a better way I should consider, before I start? Managed to implement this point with custom hooks and some more advanced logic (tu)
  3. B

E-Signature field - dadabik & mysql?

Has anyone ever added a signature field in dadabik? I have a client insisting on recording touchscreen signatures, is there any guide/tutorial on how I might go about implementing this with a MySQL database and dadabik, please?
  4. B

Hi, I just came across dadabik recently and just purchased an enterprise license. I have been using it for about a week, and so far it's been a great experience. I have some questions please, if anyone can help with any of them, that would be awesome. 1. How can I move an installed application...