Search results

1. J

Wordpress Authentication Timeout Login Loop

I have Wordpress handle my website and give the user an option to launch a dadabik app. Works really well but I found the iFrame a problem when navigating on mobile devices, so I have the dadabik wrapper call a page that uses javascript to pull the app out of wordpress and redirect to the...
  2. J

Read permissions need to be set to "My" but able to hide from menu?

In my application I have a lookup table "LUT_CITIES" that I need to be able to allow the users to read, insert, edit and delete data for, but I don't want LUT_CITIES to appear on the menu. I need the user to only be able to access it via the custom button. Is there any way to hide pages from...
  3. J

Custom Button on specific field of Insert and Edit form possible?

Is it possible to add a button beside a field on the edit and insert forms? I have a form that has a lookup table "City". In the form when the user is inserting or editing, if the city they are looking for doesn't exist in the lookup table, I want a button to appear next to it they can click to...
  4. J

Formatting for Mobile Devices

I am finding the spacing, cell padding, margins as well as text sizes and fonts are not ideal for mobile devices. I understand custom .css can be applied with styles.screen.custom.css entries, but I don't really know where to start to be able to change specific items. I know basic .css, but how...
  5. J

Remove "insert as new" button

I need to force users to only insert new records, I have a unique calculated field that is generated and if a user edits a record then clicks "Insert as New" it duplicates that field value. I need to have them be able to edit a record and insert new records or delete records only. How can I...
  6. J

2 Applications on same server

I am creating two applications that reside on the same server, and reference the same database. I have a user authenticate and depending on what type of user they are, they login to one application or the other. I have one installation running on mysite.com/dadabik and it is running perfectly...
  7. J

dynamic select_single lookup table - items based on other form values

Hi there. Is there a way to populate the items in a lookup table based on the value of another field on that form? For example: I have a "Agencies" table that has one to many relationship with agents in the "Agents" table. I have a table "My Agents" that has a select-single lookup field for...
  8. J

Modify existing view?

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 05-15-2020 (installation code: 155165ebef2d6ed236), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 03-09-2020 PHP Version: 7.2.30 mysql version: 5.6.47-cll-lve Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT...