Search results

1. H

Timeouts

Thanks Eugenio....why didn't I find this quite obvious setting???
  2. H

Menu order

Hi johan, this is a bit confusing. Dadabik has only one ordering system independent of the Parent entries. If there are menu entries without parents between others of the same parent, the Parent is shown several times. Example: Parent Page One 1 Page Two 2 Page Three 3...
  3. H

Timeouts

Hello Eugenio, I would like to change two behaviours of dadabik that I can not find in manuals or this forum: 1. My Php Sessions last forever. I would like to have them expired after some hours. I tried to play around with session.cache_expire in php.ini, but that didn´t change anything. Can...
  4. H

New upgrade procedure

Hi Eugenio, I am using popen() to be able to control scrolling the output in the browser. If you are interested: I am doing some complex calculations (importing csv data files, calculating licencing shares for music labels, generating invoices via JasperReports, communicating with fastbill...
  5. H

New upgrade procedure

Hi Eugenio, I would highly appreciate such a procedure. I have some folders inside the dadabik-folder with java-programs that are called from dadabik custom-pages. Of course they have to be safe from manipulation within the update process. That is the only concern from my side... Keep up the...
  6. H

Editable calculated fields

Hi Eugenio, maybe I have missed something obvious, but I am stuck. I try to create a form, where a field is filled with a value based on the values of another field. But the calculated field has to remain editable for the user. Example: There is a text field called Product_Name. The next field...
  7. H

Audio Tag in HTML-Field

Perfect, now it works. Thanks a lot! Cheers, Michael
  8. H

Audio Tag in HTML-Field

Hi Eugenio, thanks for the hint. Still I can't get it to work. No Matter what I set in config.php, it doesn`t seem to have any influence at all. According to the htmlAwed Documentation the right value should be: $htmlawed_config = array('safe'=>1, 'deny_attribute'=>'style,class'...
  9. H

Audio Tag in HTML-Field

Of course I have used the HTML content type. Things like normal markups and Links are working. But the <audio> tag is not working. If I look at the HTML-code Dadabik produces, I can see that this tag is missing. Is there any switch in config.php that is blocking this kind of HTML-Code for...
  10. H

Hide Page from Menu

Hi, it seems obvious, but I didn´t find a solution in the forum. I have a lot of view-based pages that i just need to be displayed in dashboards. How can I hide these pages from the menu? If I set the read permission to "No" it of course disappears from the dashboard. I tried to hide the...
  11. H

Audio Tag in HTML-Field

Hi, I was trying to display a audio Player for each row (it is a Song database) but I had no luck. Dadabik seems to ignore all tags like <audio> or <iframe>. My workaround is a klickable Link, but this opens a new tab in the browser which is a bit annoying if you want to quickly search audio...
  12. H

Icons as custom Buttons

Hi Eugenio, Is there a way to have a image or icon as custom button? Thanks for the support, Michael ---- ou are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-22-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018 You...
  13. H

Different Home Pages for groups

Hi Eugenio, thanks for the suggestion. This could work. A am also thinking of 2 separate apps (for other reasons too). I will try the redirect solution if I stick with one app. Thanks for the support, Michael
  14. H

Different Home Pages for groups

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-22-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 7.0.31-1~dotdeb+8.1 mysql version: 5.7.25 Web server...