Hide Page from Menu

huggi

Hi,

it seems obvious, but I didn´t find a solution in the forum.

I have a lot of view-based pages that i just need to be displayed in dashboards.
How can I hide these pages from the menu? If I set the read permission to "No" it of course disappears from the dashboard.
I tried to hide the pages in submenus, but that doesn´t work.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Michael

-------
You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-22-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

PHP Version: 7.0.31-1~dotdeb+8.1

mysql version: 5.7.24

Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0.3 Safari/605.1.15

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Michael,
it is not that obvious, in fact I don't currently have a solution for that; if you want you can post this suggestion in the feature requests forum, I think it is a useful improvements.

Best,

juergen_mueller

DaDaBIK Guru
Hello Eugenio

I would be very much interested in this feature / option. Could you make any progress one this?

Best, Juergen

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Juergen,
no, the "yes but don't show in menu" is still an option available only for custom pages.

Best,

taubes

Hi
I would also be very interested in being able to hide tables/views from the menu (maybe conditionally or via hide from menu) while still being able to view the items table. Can you point towards the feature request :)

Best Stefan

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
I would also be very interested in being able to hide tables/views from the menu (maybe conditionally or via hide from menu) while still being able to view the items table. Can you point towards the feature request :)

Best Stefan
Hi Stefan, I don't think there is an open feature request for that, you can add a new one.

Best,