Search results

1. D

Connect dadabik to mail server

I want to connect dadabik to a mail server so I can use the mail features. I can't find the instructions for that. Could someone point me there? Thansk
  2. D

The Dadabik form needs to be called from another web app; with the search criteria matching the below search. How do we do that?

He would like to pass a url to this application that would cause it to open to the record like the one in the search below. Can this be done with DADBIK? if so, what is the procedure? Thanks About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright ©...
  3. D

Dead Lock

I sent my app out to three people for testing. It worked a little while. Now we cannot open the main form of the application it shows a deadlock. I always thought dead locks were something that occured on insert, we are only opening the form at this point. The dead lock then chooses a victim and...
  4. D

URL type does not format as URL in the form

The above is my Microsoft sql server database field "Native_Image_Link - Varchar(255)" set as content type "URL" does not produce a clickable link in my form. Where am I going wrong? Thanks About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright ©...
  5. D

solved - Renamed a column and now when I save the form down I get invalid column name - Bad Trigger

I misspelled vector as vecter when I built my data table. I renamed the field and tested the form. Got the error below. Then I deleted the field from the form and still got the error below. I then logged out of dadabik, and logged back in, and got the same error. How do I get passed this issue...
  6. D

My customer needs an upload finction that allows him to upload to directories he chooses

My customer needs an upload finction that allows him to upload to directories he chooses. He has specific directories he is maintaining. company Name -> customer-> logo -> logo.png How do I do this from with in dadabik? Thanks About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by...
  7. D

Text box color

in my database I have the values Red, Blue, Black and white. My front end screen displays text box as "Text" "Red" I want the text box to be red when the display would normally read red. About/upgrade • DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini • Copyright ©...
  8. D

Single_select using table values: I would like to know how to default to the first table result from the table and display it like you do.

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba enterprise, installed on 12-09-2022 (installation code: 18442637ee4274312a), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 12-05-2022 You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a more...
  9. D

Have a single dropdown box need to use where clause for current group.

About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright © 2001-2022 Eugenio Tacchini Proudly ❤️ made in Emilia dadabik.com Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba enterprise, installed on 12-09-2022 (installation code...
  10. D

An object or column name is missing or empty

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT "Software"."Software", "Software"."License_key" FROM "Software" ORDER BY "Software"."Software" ASC, "Software"."" OFFSET 0 ROWS FETCH NEXT 10 ROWS ONLY The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]An...
  11. D

paste screen shot into rich text

I am creating a helpdesk application. My end users need to be able to paste screen shots in the rich text field. End users will no tolerate pasting into paint, saving the file and uploading the file. So I have to find a way to let them paste the shots directly into the dadabik application. I see...