An object or column name is missing or empty

D

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT "Software"."Software", "Software"."License_key" FROM "Software" ORDER BY "Software"."Software" ASC, "Software"."" OFFSET 0 ROWS FETCH NEXT 10 ROWS ONLY
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or [] are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.

I am testing Databik for possible purchase, but I can't seem to get the simplest things to work. It demands a primary key, I use identity and manage my own referential integrity. Sql makes assumptions ontegrity and indexing that clash with my needs. I added primary Keys, fine. replaced many table names and fields getting rid of spaces. Now I have miles of store procedures to fix, that is fine too. I created a table from within Databik, against microsoft SQL server.
Called Software.
ID identity (1,1) Primary Key not null (Actually databik set the identity for me).
Software_name varchar(80)
Licence_key varchar(500)

First I left the ID field in the form, got null value error,
Then set granular permissions to true, then entered my test data in the insert form.
Now have the above error.

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba free, installed on 11-22-2022 (installation code: 18434637cc6cf985dd), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.7-Elba released on 08-18-2022

You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.33

sqlserver version: 16.00.0900

Web server: Microsoft-IIS/10.0

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

URL installation: https://smallbizpc.com/program_files

If any one has any ideas, I would be most gracious. I have watched nearly all if not all the videos, but still not getting anywhere after investing over 20 hours trying to get this to work. Guess i am a slow learner in my old age.

Thanks again.