Search results

1. L

confirming the way to remove Dadabik tables

hello, I did a new install of Dadabik and just let it run as normal, let Dadabik use complete database. I need to remove some tables from Dadabik tables/pages, as they are not needed in Dadabik app. The correct way to do this is: 1) On Pages tab, click uninstall for the table you want to...
  2. L

where to find settings for...

Hi, sorry for not looking enough or maybe I just don't know where to look, what it is named? I upgraded from 10.2 to 11.4 1) How to not show the "Hide/Show quick filters" toggle switch? 2) There is a PDF button, how to hide it? thanks
  3. L

rich text field missing after upgrade

Hello, I just upgraded 10-2 to 11.4. (Very easy and nice. Great job with making that easy!) All seems to be good, but this: a Rich Text field is not showing? Meaning, the field label is on the page, but the box is not there? When I go to add a new record, I have a rich text field to take...
  4. L

upgrading from 10.2-Manarola enterprise to latest

Hello, what is the process for upgrading from DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise to the latest? I understand I need to buy the upgrade, but is there a simple way to upgrade? OR is there a step by step outline of how to upgrade? I don't believe you just copy files or click buttons, I had...
  5. L

Looking to hire a dadabik developer

Hello, I'm looking for some help in completing a client project. Give me a call and I'll give you the details. Tell me what your skill level is and your rate. I'm flexible with hours and deadlines. It's a database-intensive project. Thank You, Larry 512-658-3324
  6. L

custom button that open new tab issue

Hello, I have a custom button that opens a 'new' browser tab via javascript. All good. EXCEPT, the page where the button was located is NOW BLANK. How to prevent this from happening? Can the custom button "only" open the new tab without changing its current page? thanks You are using...
  7. L

Problem with detail view (when input error happens on save)

hello, How to replicate the issue: 1) View table has records, click one to edit ==> this Edit record page (also has a Master / Detail section at bottom of page) 2) On the Edit record, let's say it has phone number field and you enter letters. Try to save the record. ==> you get an error...
  8. L

odd error? using quick search on View

Hello, This is how to reproduce this error: Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document. 1) on the quick search grid page: with no quick search criteria, ALL toggling of columns work great. but if I use quick search criteria (filter the results) 2) now any toggling of...
  9. L

can custom button be added to custom page?

I've added a custom button to a table edit page, but can you add custom button to a custom php page? thanks
  10. L

is there a "edit_form_footer" for layout hook?

Hello, is there a footer layout hooks for each table? This is displaying: $hooks['table1']['edit_form_header']['after'] = 'dadabik_display_header11'; function dadabik_display_header11() { echo "====== WORKS ======= edit form header ======="; } This is not displaying...
  11. L

mysql CURRENT_TIMESTAMP vs dadabik date_time_stamp

Hello, I just noticed I'm inserting via database and inserting via my own sql, and the records for the same date field are 6 hours apart? your thoughts on where to change what so both are same (in same time zone?) thanks!
  12. L

layout hooks for any field

currently, layout hooks are only footer and header. Please add the ability to put above or below EACH FIELD... not just the page.
  13. L

how to hide the zeropad (checkbox) for each grid row record

Hi, There is the checkbox you can select for each row/record on a grid display. Can that be removed? I think the purpose of this check box is to select multiple records so you can delete all at once. Is that the only reason? thanks
  14. L

minor issue with master/detail

Hello, I have a table with 3 "master/detail views". Upon adding a new item for any of the master/detail inserts, the confirmation message of: item correctly inserted. Is actually listed for EACH master/detail views, instead of ONLY for the one detail record inserted. Meaning, I should only...
  15. L

appears to be a bug with single menu item

Hi, here is the situation: 1) a certain user group can ONLY see 1 menu option (on the left menu). Call it ABC_Menu. this option has read permissions. 2) With number 1 above done, (BY IT SELF), it does not show up???? 3) ABC_Menu is actually a View (not a table). 4) IF I display another table...
  16. L

how to hide show_revisions button?

I don't see a setting to disable it? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on 08-18-2020 (installation code: 157025efd31de5bb7d), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on 08-26-2020 You are not running the last release...
  17. L

order of quick search, grid fields

Please allow the listing / ordering of the layout of fields in these areas: - quick search - grid display - form page ALL to be independent of each other. Currently, the form page configuration controls ALL 3 together. That is not user friendly. Each of the 3 placement of fields should have...
  18. L

how to have a max height on the search grid row for each record?

I have a text field and certain records have lots of text, thus ALL the text is displayed. BUT only a few lines need to display, unless the user wants to click the record to see the details. Do you have a simple way (CSS?) to put a max height? thanks
  19. L

how to display custom text on a form?

I'm assuming there isn't a designed way to freely add php code to dynamically display text to a user on a form page (where it is on an edit page form or in a result page). Because of the above, the intended work around is this: 1) with the table you are using, create a view and use the view...
  20. L

using 2 fields in the where clause creates error?

Hello, Is there some type of odd bug with using 2 fields in the Where Clause? I have a single_select, I pick my table and primary/linked fields.... THEN if I ONLY add 1 field in the Where Clause, it works. But if I use both, an error occurs? Example in the where clause: works if only this =>...