Search results

1. A

Attack 02 detected. The script execution has been terminated.

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba platinum, installed on 06-20-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is There are problems with the Internet connection, we cannot check if there are upgrades available. In case you want...
  2. A

Problem after upgrade to DaDaBIK 11

Eugenio, Please ignnore my last post, i just read the revisions section of the manual regarding inserting the new field into the revisions table as well and it now works ok. Thanks for your help. Andy
  3. A

Eugenio, I setup a new unique field for this table to ensure it was ok and now when i try to save a new record i get the error- [08] Error: during query execution. INSERT INTO `dadabik_revisions_ClockDataExpanded`...
  4. A

I forgot to say that if i amend an exisitng record with revisions turned on it works ok and saves the revision data. Regards Andy
  5. A

Eugenio, Thanks, you gave me the information i needed to fix this, i had some fields in the database set to None instead of Null and i changed this. However i now get a new error on trying to save a new file with revisions turned on. [08] Error: during query execution. INSERT INTO...
  6. A

Eugenio, Sorry I changed the name to field in my post for reasons of privacy. The error message had a real field name in it. The database worked fine before the upgrade and then gave the error after the upgrade. Andy
  7. A

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba platinum, installed on 06-20-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is There are problems with the Internet connection, we cannot check if there are upgrades available. In case you want...
  8. A

Unexpected error in 10.4

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.4 platinum, installed on 01-03-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes...
  9. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

Thanks deep64blue, much appreciated.
  10. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

Having now fixed the above problem and logged in i now see that it says my Dadabik is not upto date. Any ideas? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.4 platinum, installed on 01-03-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is...
  11. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

I just found the issue. If you leave a line in config_custom.php and don't fill it in it casues the blank screen. In my case i copied the lines from the upgrade suggestions and left these two like this by mistake- $insert_notice_email_to_recipients_ar $update_notice_email_to_recipients_ar...
  12. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.3-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-08-2020 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and...
  13. A

Error during upgrade

Eugenio, I have finally found the time to upgrade my Dadabik to 10.3 and am getting an error during the upgrade where it reports that my serial nmuber is invalid. I copied and pasted it from the email so i know its correct. I put the serial nmuber in both the config.php and the...
  14. A

New upgrade procedure

Eugenio, I would love a process where I could do the upgrades quicker, it always takes too much time for me. I look forward to seeing this and absolutely understand the time it takes to develop such a script. Andy
  15. A

Refine search

The ability to do a search and then further refine it for the case when too many records are a result of the first search.
  16. A

Implemented Maintenance mode from the admin screen without editing config.php

The ability to set Dadabik in maintenance mode from the Admin screen instead of having to make the change in config.php
  17. A

Sub Table Insert Problem

Eugenio, I created two tables, test1 and test2 and linked them in a mester details view but none of the insertion paramenters work. ie No multiple inserts checkbox etc
  18. A

Sub Table Insert Problem

Eugenio, I have checked the form configuration details and they look ok. As per the details copied and pasted from the config.php into my first message you can see the insertion paramenters in my install. I am not sure i can see how to do a fresh install without having to spend a massive amount...
  19. A

Sub Table Insert Problem

Eugenio, ok, i tried the demo 1 and it worked as you said it would, however mine does not. When i did the upgrade i put only the basic info into the config.php file initially and it still behaved in this way. I also do not get the multiple inserts checkbox. By linked ot the mater record etc, i...
  20. A

Sub Table Insert Problem

Eugenio, The details of the issue are I am logged in as admin and in a master record and have a sub table at the bottom of the screen which is linked to the master record by a unique ID. I can add a record to the sub table from the master record edit but after entering the record the screen...