Upgrade to 10.4 issue

AndyB

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.3-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-08-2020 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.1.33

mysql version: 5.6.40-84.0-log

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:81.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/81.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just upgraded from 9.3 to 10.4 using the new upgrade procedure and it all went through ok and was really easy to use.

The issue i have now is that when to try to login to the database i only see a blank screen, no login page.
I remebered to put all the custom config parameters into the correct file.

Regards

Andy

AndyB

I just found the issue.
If you leave a line in config_custom.php and don't fill it in it casues the blank screen.
In my case i copied the lines from the upgrade suggestions and left these two like this by mistake-

$insert_notice_email_to_recipients_ar
$update_notice_email_to_recipients_ar

Regards

Andy

AndyB

Having now fixed the above problem and logged in i now see that it says my Dadabik is not upto date.
Any ideas?

Your current DaDaBIK version

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.4 platinum, installed on 01-03-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.
System info

PHP Version: 7.1.33

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB-cll-lve

Web server: LiteSpeed

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:81.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/81.0

URL installation:

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
Having now fixed the above problem and logged in i now see that it says my Dadabik is not upto date.

I had the same issue - it's a bug in the update process, you do have the correct version.