Unexpected error in 10.4

AndyB

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.4 platinum, installed on 01-03-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info

PHP Version: 7.1.33

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB-cll-lve

Web server: LiteSpeed

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.1 Safari/605.1.15

URL installation:

———————————

Having upgraded to 10.4 I wanted to activate the revisions feature and having ticked the option in the Pages based on tables screen when I press save I receive the following error.

unexpected error include_tables_form.submit - query error - SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column '' in 'where clause' SQL Query: UPDATE `dadabik_table_list` SET `alias_table` = :alias_table, `pk_field_table` = :pk_field_table, `menu_parent_table` = :menu_parent_table, `allowed_table` = :allowed_table, `menu_order_table` = :menu_order_table, `separator_before_table` = :separator_before_table, `enable_revision_table` = :enable_revision_table, `order_by_table` = :eek:rder_by_table, `order_type_table` = :eek:rder_type_table WHERE `` = :where_value

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
I had previously tested this in an early version of 10 and it worked ok.

Regards

Andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I don't think it is triggered by setting the revision ON but more in general by saving the "pages" page, can you confirm?
If you look at the dadabik_table_list table via phpmyadmin, what is the primary key of such table?

Best,