Search results

1. B

dadabik_logs

You can use this site: http://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php Or if you need to convert on excel, and view as date time.
  2. B

Default SQL:SELECT value

I'd recommend using a view
  3. B

Record locking :: Which locking logic is implemented?

One thing I've also noticed is that if you are editing entry A and attempt to edit entry B from the same table at the same time, it will lock entry A.
  4. B

Date Picker

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.2 ENTERPRISE, installed on 03-23-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.2 released on 03-16-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.3 mysql version: 5.6.21 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3 Client: Mozilla/5.0...
  5. B

Date Picker not displaying

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.2 ENTERPRISE, installed on 03-23-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.2 released on 03-16-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.3 mysql version: 5.6.21 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3 Client: Mozilla/5.0...
  6. B

Removing trailing spaces in quick search

Thanks Eugenio! For those of you interested in removing trailing white spaces for contains, I recommend going to the build_where_clause() and scroll down to the default for the switch statement $field_type_temp. There is a second switch statement for $_POST_2[$select_type_field_name_temp] and at...
  7. B

Removing trailing spaces in quick search

Routinely I copy and paste information from excel into the quick search and sometimes when I do, I copy and paste extra spaces after the actual contents. Do you know where in dadabik I would go to find where this value is being inserted into the query so I can remove the trailing spaces?
  8. B

sort records in datagrid view html template

Hey Eugenio, I'm not sure if I should be resurrecting an old thread, but it seemed relevant. In the view that the template DaDaBiK is referencing, the data is already presorted by the database view. I'm trying to maintain the integrity of that sort, but DaDaBiK seems to be sorting based on...
  9. B

Template for default classic tabular datagrid

Awesome! Looks like that did it, thanks!
  10. B

Here is the picture of the template that I have set (I haven't finished setting up the header, but should provide enough information to understand where I'm at): http://chattypics.com/files/CaptureJPG_qzfx9il5p9.jpg Here is the associated html code pulled from the source of the page (only copy...
  11. B

So I've managed to work out the kinks of the template to look somewhat identical to the default tabular view, but one issue that I'm having is that I'm unable to add is the label row of the table. If I add the label to the template, the results would basically appear as Label result Label...
  12. B

Authentication

I think even if eugenio wanted to test it, he can't test it with that link because it looks like a local network IP. I'd recommend sending him your config.php file.
  13. B

Looks like you were right eugenio, I just needed to put the script after the html code. Thanks! Its a small modification, but I don't think just changing the CSS file will work. I'm still trying to find a workaround for my other thread regarding the custom formatting per row and figured I could...
  14. B

In addition, do you have any idea why this piece of code doesn't seem to be working as intended in the template: <script type="text/javascript"> var row = document.getElementById('dadabik_field po_num dadabik_field'); var fieldname = "dadabik_field Status dadabik_field"; if...
  15. B

I wasn't sure if I should include this in my previous thread or make a new one, but I recalled you mentioning that separate issues should be in separate threads, so hopefully this is separate enough! Basically what the subject says, is there a template for the default classic tabular datagrid...
  16. B

Custom Formatting Entire Row

Darn. Thanks for your help though eugenio!
  17. B

Hmm, okay. In the custom_functions.php file, you wrote an example that I based my current one off of. The only variable that I see in the example is $value, which I'm assuming is the current field's name. Is there another variable that I can reference that accesses the entire row's information...
  18. B

Is there was a way to make a custom formatting function to affect the entire row and not just the field through dadabik? For instance: http://chattypics.com/files/CaptureJPG_aavub0ls27.jpg I want to make all rows with cancelled / void bold and red in this case.
  19. B

Concat

If you ever plan on using views with multiple tables that you wish to edit, I recommend you update the update_record function in business_logic.php with my modification. You'll have to update it everytime you add a new view that is comprised of multiple tables, but it will let you update a...
  20. B

Concat

Have you tried using views?