Recent content by scienceline

1. S

Error 404 after installation of version 9.0 pro

Thanks, @mko1 I got the same error whilst trying to revive my application and your post helped me out! Thanks again and kind regards, Bridget
  2. S

HTTP ERROR 500 during installation

DaDaBik:: V7 Enterprise Edition Browser: Chrome, Version 64.0.3282.167  OS: MacOSC High Sierra, Version 10.13.1 DBMS: Postgresql 10.1 Webserver: Apache 2.4.2.9 I am following the instructions for installating Dadabik and have edited the config.php file as required but on running the...
  3. S

Error during installation

Thanks Eugenio for your quick response. I turn debug_mode on but there was no extra information...just the same error message. But searching for old messages in this forum, I found this one Old message which made me thing the problem was PHP extensions for PDO. I then, check PHP extensions and...
  4. S

Error during installation

DaDaBik: V8.2 Lerici Entrerprise Browser: firefox V57.0.4 Internet Explorer V11.0.9600 OS: Windows Server 2012 DBMS: MySQL V5.7 PHP: V7.2.0 WebServer IIS V8.5 After purchasing dadabik and have everything ready, I tried to run the installation but I found the...
  5. S

Include an image on a custom page - Enterprise edition

Brilliant!!! Thank you - scenario 1 works perfectly now. I shall the suggestions for the second problem.
  6. S

So, to clarify - I am talking about the custom html files and need to confirm if I can use the options on the content menu such as "insert an image, a video and a link" to actually insert an image or video on my new custom html page. The second scenario now is that have tried uploading an image...
  7. S

Hi, Thank you. I am talking about custom HTML pages- Yes, I understand that the content is just HTML, but I'm intrigued about the menu options included there as they seem to indicate that there is more to it - I can see options to insert an image, a video and a link Sorry, I can't seem to...
  8. S

Added information below: DaDaBIK version - DaDaBIK 7.3 ENTERPRISE Browser - Google Chrome operating system - Linux DBMS - Mysql version 5.5.45 Web server - Apache Version 2.4.18 Question here Please can someone advise me how to include an image on a custom page? I am trying to add a new...
  9. S

Please can someone advise me how to include an image on a custom page? I am trying to add a new custom page to my application. Using an html type, I have tried to add an image on the content section and have typed the following on the 'source' field on the insert/edit image box option...
  10. S

[01] Error: $serial_number must be 8 characters long when upgrading from 7.3 pro to 7.3 ent

Dear Eugenio, we have been trying to upgrade DaDaBik from 7.3 pro version to 7.3 enterprise verion. as per the procedure replaced the files and edited the config file, but when try to use the upgrade URL http://your_host/your_dir/upgrade.php get the following Error: [01] Error: $serial_number...
  11. S

[06] Error: during database connection.

Dear Eugenio, I am using localhost as as database host and site url. I have changed the site url to external_ip instead of localhost and looks like it works now. Many Thanks for your support. Will get back to you in case any queries. Best Regards, Bridget
  12. S

Dear Eugenio, Thank you for your prompt response, i installed php5-mysql and it started working. However, once i use the install.php URL to install DaDaBIK after installation it gives me two URL's: 1. view the database application 2. admin page This server is a VM on google cloud and i use...
  13. S

Hi, i have been trying to install DaDaBIK for sometime now....and faced a lot of issues resolving one after another as i am not expert on Linux, Apache and PHP. we really need your expertise to complete the installation. below is the details of the environment. DaDaBIK version 7.1 pro...