Recent content by Caloo

1. Caloo

Implemented "Not saved" message alert

Thank you very much Eugenio. I have now to order the new release.
  2. Caloo

Search on accented characters

Hi Eugenio, At first pardon, italian language uses accents too, I didn't think that :confused: Secondly, big thank for your help. YES ! It works, adding 'entity_encoding : "raw",' in the header.php file resolves my problem, I have now 'é' instead 'é' in my rich text fields and searching...
  3. Caloo

Search on accented characters

Sorry, it is a typical french problem;) But does someone have a trick to search words with accented characters in a rich text field without typing the long HTML sequence like "é" for "é" or "ç" for "ç" . It doesn't work if I put simply é or ç Thank you Pascal
  4. Caloo

$function_link_to_record new option

I have noticed some month ago, that we can add a "edit" button in the details page, what I did. So it's easy now to pass to edition mode from the details page. Accordingly, my proposal above is no longer relevant. Regards Pascal
  5. Caloo

URL of a new custom page

Thank you Eugénio. Pascal
  6. Caloo

URL of a new custom page

It is for custom pages not reachable directly from the menu, e.g. pages to call from the home page by links, or from a record field of the DB.
  7. Caloo

URL of a new custom page

OK, so I have : to set the custom page seeable in the menu (by "permissions"), to call it from the menu, then to copy the URL At last change the permission as "not shown in the menu", because I won't it. Of course not unfeasible, but if you can add a quicker way in next realeases, it should...
  8. Caloo

URL of a new custom page

Sorry, but the number given by the delete button is not the same than the one in the URL, as strange as it may seem...
  9. Caloo

URL of a new custom page

Hi Eugenio, thank you for the trick of the delete button. Cheers
  10. Caloo

URL of a new custom page

Hi, Please how to find easily the url of a custom page that we just created ? I didn't find the way otherwise than by groping. Thank you. Cheers Pascal __________________________________________ You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola pro, installed on 05/09/2020 (installation code: 0)...
  11. Caloo

Implemented "Not saved" message alert

Hi Eugenio, I didn't see here a proposal made on the old forum, asking for a caution message when we return from an edition page without having saved the new inputs. This kind of omission is notably done in case of a "master/details view" that we edit just after having made changes in the main...
  12. Caloo

$function_link_to_record new option

$function_link_to_record can only be set to 'details' or 'edit'. The problem is that at times we need to edit the called record, at other times only consult it. I propose to have a third option : - When we are in edition mode, the link_to_record leads to an edition page. - When we are in a...
  13. Caloo

Master/details title style

Thank you Eugenio :)
  14. Caloo

Master/details title style

Hi, Master/details is a great feature and I use it greatly, however I would like to change the style of the title displayed before the grid, to have it more visible. Can I do it in a css file and what parameter is to modify ? Thank you Pascal [hr] You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola...
  15. Caloo

IonCube loader concern :(

Hi thevegasmovement, I succeeded to fix the issue because my server was a local one (my appli is still in development). I understand that your DadaBik application is on a distant one, so only your hosting company is able to say if IonCube is supported by its server (it's a mandatory...