Recent content by AndyB

1. A

Attack 02 detected. The script execution has been terminated.

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba platinum, installed on 06-20-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is There are problems with the Internet connection, we cannot check if there are upgrades available. In case you want...
  2. A

Problem after upgrade to DaDaBIK 11

Eugenio, Please ignnore my last post, i just read the revisions section of the manual regarding inserting the new field into the revisions table as well and it now works ok. Thanks for your help. Andy
  3. A

Eugenio, I setup a new unique field for this table to ensure it was ok and now when i try to save a new record i get the error- [08] Error: during query execution. INSERT INTO `dadabik_revisions_ClockDataExpanded`...
  4. A

I forgot to say that if i amend an exisitng record with revisions turned on it works ok and saves the revision data. Regards Andy
  5. A

Eugenio, Thanks, you gave me the information i needed to fix this, i had some fields in the database set to None instead of Null and i changed this. However i now get a new error on trying to save a new file with revisions turned on. [08] Error: during query execution. INSERT INTO...
  6. A

Eugenio, Sorry I changed the name to field in my post for reasons of privacy. The error message had a real field name in it. The database worked fine before the upgrade and then gave the error after the upgrade. Andy
  7. A

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba platinum, installed on 06-20-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is There are problems with the Internet connection, we cannot check if there are upgrades available. In case you want...
  8. A

Unexpected error in 10.4

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.4 platinum, installed on 01-03-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes...
  9. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

Thanks deep64blue, much appreciated.
  10. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

Having now fixed the above problem and logged in i now see that it says my Dadabik is not upto date. Any ideas? Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.4 platinum, installed on 01-03-2021 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is...
  11. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

I just found the issue. If you leave a line in config_custom.php and don't fill it in it casues the blank screen. In my case i copied the lines from the upgrade suggestions and left these two like this by mistake- $insert_notice_email_to_recipients_ar $update_notice_email_to_recipients_ar...
  12. A

Upgrade to 10.4 issue

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.3-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-08-2020 (installation code: 151725e15dd6476c95), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.4-Manarola released on 12-10-2020 You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and...
  13. A

Error during upgrade

Eugenio, I have finally found the time to upgrade my Dadabik to 10.3 and am getting an error during the upgrade where it reports that my serial nmuber is invalid. I copied and pasted it from the email so i know its correct. I put the serial nmuber in both the config.php and the...
  14. A

New upgrade procedure

Eugenio, I would love a process where I could do the upgrades quicker, it always takes too much time for me. I look forward to seeing this and absolutely understand the time it takes to develop such a script. Andy
  15. A

Refine search

The ability to do a search and then further refine it for the case when too many records are a result of the first search.