WP_ tables displayed

Matthijs

In config_custom.php I have: $prefixes_to_exclude[0]='wp_';

But on the main screen, I still have all wp_ tables ...

How can I hide these tables?

thanks for any help!

wp.png

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 04-30-2023 (installation code: 18828644e443ac0e33), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 03-23-2023

You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 8.1.19

mysql version: 10.6.13-MariaDB

Web server: Apache/2

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
$tables_to_exclude has effect during the dadabik installation, if the table is already installed you have to uninstall it:
edit this app -> pages -> click on X on the table you want to uninstall

Matthijs

Hi Eugenio, thanks, but if I go to "edit this app -> pages" I do not see the tables there (only the ones I created myself)

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
That's very strange, can you see those wp tables in other sections of your dadabik admin area (form configurator, permissions, ... )?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
$tables_to_exclude has effect during the dadabik installation, if the table is already installed you have to uninstall it:
edit this app -> pages -> click on X on the table you want to uninstall
Here I wrote $tables_to_exclude but I meant $prefixes_to_exclude ...

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, then probably the reason why you can't see them in "pages" is the fact you have
$prefixes_to_exclude[0]='wp_';
try to remove it and then check "pages" again.