$results_grid_fixed_header = 0;
$menu_type = 'left_side_menu';
$dont_show_menu_if_only_one_item = 0;
$title_application = 'DB test';
$enable_authentication =0;

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a reason why you set $site_url? Normally $site_url should not be in config_custom.php

Is config.php untouched?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Everything is explained in the installation instructions. In this chapter you can see a minimum config_custom.php that you can copy and paste

Manada

That's exactly what I did, Are you taking about nine Line I have to include into config_custom.php?
Here they are;. I did exactly what was suggested on that page ... yesterday. Except it doesn't work.
The only error I am getting is in browser .... "The site cannot be reached".
There is no Apache errors. Phpinfo is just fine. Must be something else.
I am on XAMPP 3.3.0, Windowzioom version. Win10 my system is. 8.1.10, Mysql is irrelevant at this stage, because I am not able to initiate the session.
What surprises me there is no PHP errors,
I did the experiment and after I blocked iocubeloader, finally I got some errors, ignore DB connection, as I said is irrelevant now.
It is clearly something related between iocube loader and SSL initiation, perhaps there is somehting wrong about the virtual host created by XAMPP. Honestly I don't know. You sir are the programmer. I am just a customer.

Regards,
AT

Requirements check​

Current PHP version: 8.1.10 OK

mbsgtring extension: Installed

ioncube extension: NOT Installed
You can download it from here ioncube.com/loaders.php

Check DB connection: [06] Error: during database connection. Please check $host, $user, $pass and $db_name in your config.php, set $debug_mode to 1 in your config.php to get further error information
Warning: Undefined variable $conn in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\include\db_functions_pdo.php on line 99
There is a connection problem, check $host, $user, $pass, $db_schema, $db_name in config.php
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\include\requirements_check.php:135 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install.php(28): require() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\include\requirements_check.php on line 135

May "nine lines":

$serial_number = 'xxxx';
$dbms_type = 'mysql';
$host = 'localhost';
$db_name = 'xxxxx';
$user = 'xxxxx';
$pass = 'xxxx';
$secret_key = 'xxxxxxx';
$dadabik_session_name = 'akHtpeVWCtd9vXMrBZ7tcJjpitWupDwjWQ3Pw8k';
$timezone = 'America/New_York';

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
No, the config_custom.php file you pasted in the previous post didn't contain exactly those nine lines. You have $site_url and setting $site_url can lead exactly to the problems you mentioned in that post.

As I said, the file install.php does not use ioncube at all (you can open it with a text editor and you will see it's a very simple file)

If you are saying that, in general, you cant't run PHP (not-ioncubed) files when ioncube is enabled, that's a completely different story and it is not related to DaDaBIK, it seems very strange to me and it's the first time I see this behaviour in years but I can't exclude a bug in a PHP extension. If this is the case (but, again, this sounds very strange to me) you should open a ticket with ioncube and ask them if they can explain this behaviour.

Best,

Manada

"If you are saying that, in general, you cant't run PHP (not-ioncubed) files when ioncube is enabled, that's a completely different story and it is not related to DaDaBIK, "
Thank you!
Actually we getting somewhere.
So with the code obfuscation ON I am unable to parse PHP files under Windows version of ...PHP. Indeed weird.
I'll be dropping idea of having this installed under windows. I will move this deployment to Linux.

Thank you for your time.

Adam T.