Sub Table Menu Buttons

AndyB

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 07-09-2017 (installation code: 11575579b643f1b03e), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 04-24-2017

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK
PHP Version: 7.0.20
mysql version: 5.6.36-82.0-log
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

Eugenio,

Further to my previous topic, i also noticed that the button options have changed when you add a new sub item.
In the previous version the options were Save, Back to main table, and Save to go back to main table.
In Version 8 There is only the option to insert item and it then leaves you in the sub table instead of returning you back to the main table.
Did i miss something?

Thanks

Andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
If I click on "create new item" I see the form with two buttons: "insert a new item" and "back". If I insert the new item I am redirected to the main form. Try yourself with demo n.1, sales->quotes and add a quote item.

Best,

AndyB

Eugenio,

If i insert a new item it then leaves me in the sub table instead of taking me back to the main table.
Back does take me back to the main table.

Andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Did you try the demo as well? Does the demo work as you expected? If yes, there is probably something wrong in your configuration.

AndyB

I will try the demo as you suggested later today.
By the way i should have said that i have two sub tables attached ot the main record, not sure if this makes a difference.

Andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
having two items table is not a problem.
If the demo works, I would try to see from the form configurator if you are configuring your table in the same way.

Also open the javascript console to check if there is any error.