single select form options

Samuel

Can single_select be setup up so the form will adjust so the next single_select field changes depending on the first single select choice..?

My other question if this is not possible, it to have the form read a table and reject anything that is not a valid piece of data from two or more fields?

I am trying to force only the correct data from limited choices..

The problem I am having is most people are inserting bad data when left as an open field..typos, etc..

I am using this as a coupon validation system that on some days has over 300 or more entries...I have had almost 110,000 entries since feb 01 when this application went live..and it works very well, I am just trying to make it better and cut down on errors.

Keep in mind, I am very weak on PHP & MySQL, I have got this running with a lot of head scratching, research and trial and error..and a lot of help from these forums (thanks Debbie) and a few other MySQL forums..

Thanks,
Sam

PS: I would rather learn this stuff myself, but time does not always allow me that luxury ..So as a last resort, is there anyone out there that can contract themselves out for a total revamp of my basic coupon validation system?