Screen Formatting issue

AndyB

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 07-09-2017 (installation code: 11575579b643f1b03e), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 04-24-2017

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK
PHP Version: 7.0.20
mysql version: 5.6.36-82.0-log
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

Eugenio,

I have noticed in version 8 that there is sometimes a problem with the screen formatting.
When i go to login there sometimes appears the writing Done! in the most left hand side of the screen about half way down.
When this appears, after login, the Dadabik screen is formatted differently.
I can provide you screen shots but not on this forum.

Also the screen formatting on an iPad is now odd because the grey background ends where the right hand side of the screen is.
My data view is wider than this and the remaining fields are half on/off this grey background.

Andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
about the first problem, did you change something in the CSS file or in other files? Does it happen with any browser or just Firefox?
"Done" is a message that normally is hidden.

AndyB

Eugenio,

No nothing is changed, it was a straight upgrade from my previous version.
I have seen the issue as far as i remeber in Chrome as well.
After logging in the grid screen looks like the previous version screen but with strange formatting.
The strange thing is that it does not happen every time.

andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like the browser can't read entirely the CSS file?
If it doesn't happen all the time it is difficult to debug; when it happens, it would be helpful a screenshot of the page and a screenshot of the javascript console, to see if there is any error.

Can you see the problem in the online demo as well?

AndyB

Eugenio,

I already have some screen shots for you but cannot post them here for security reasons. If you can email me i will send them directly to you.

Andy

AndyB

Eugenio,

This is the JS console error when i see the Done! screen.

OpenGL compositor Initialized Succesfully.
Version: 2.1 ATI-1.51.8
Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6750M OpenGL Engine
FBO Texture Target: TEXTURE_2D
unreachable code after return statement jquery.js:19:11277
1499757524799 Toolkit.Telemetry ERROR TelemetrySend::_doPing - error making request to https://incoming.telemetry.mozilla.org/submit/telemetry/0cefb56d-73df-484d-bc5d-dbd425bccc23/main/Firefox/53.0.3/release/20170518000419?v=4: error Log.jsm:748
The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol. not_on_server.html
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery-1.9.1.min.js:1
TelemetryStopwatch: key "FX_PAGE_LOAD_MS" was already initialized TelemetryStopwatch.jsm:282
TelemetryStopwatch: requesting elapsed time for nonexisting stopwatch. Histogram: "FX_PAGE_LOAD_MS", key: "null" TelemetryStopwatch.jsm:297
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery-1.9.1.min.js:1
Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. javascript.php:544:488

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
You can send the screenshot to support@dadabik.org; it seems there is an error with mozilla telemetry; probably it is not the reason of your CSS problem but can you try to disable it? Are you sure you have the same issue with Chrome?