Position (order) of Elements

mrisse

Hi,

I have a huge table, but the forms generator only supports up to 53 positions (order). Each element behind 53 will get Position 1 after config changes. I managed it by editing order_form_field. But now I have to change some settings via web (forms configuration).
How can I have more elements on select field "Position (order)"?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
first of all, can you confirm you are getting this?

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.3-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 28.06.2019 (installation code: 147025d165a08xxxx), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.3-Monterosso released on 29.05.2019
You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

Current version is 10.0 so it's strange your installation says you are running the last release.

I am not aware of any hard limit to 53 position so I think the reason is another one.

There was a bug which might be slightly related:

If you changed the order of the fields in your database schema and then (without or without adding new fields to the table) you used the "Add Fields" function (DB Synchro), you lost your form configuration settings for one or more fields of the table. Fixed.

but it was fixed with v. 9.2.2

Can you try, as a test, to install dadabik (only the original files without modifications) on a toy database (only one table with 60 fields) to see if you experience the problem?

Best,

mrisse

Hi Eugenio,

here is my new signature, latest Version (updated yesterday because of this issue).

I'll try it with a clean application/datebase this evening.

Best,
Marc