Parameter $form_config_security_check

nferrara

Hi,
After deletion of a column in admin / Data, my application is unavailable with this message :
"Table/view Dada_Contact, form configurator, unexpected items_table_fk_field_names_field: Categories_Identite. Check $form_config_security_check in config.php for additional details."
After "$form_config_security_check" change to 0 in config_custom.php, my application is again available BUT it is not correct to maintain such a value.
What to do ?
Uninstall the table in admin / Pages then (re)install ? ... data lost ?
Other solution ?
Thanks

nferrara

With the same message :
"Table/view Dada_Contact, form configurator, unexpected items_table_fk_field_names_field: Categories_Identite. Check $form_config_security_check in config.php for additional details."

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 04-04-2023​

System info​

PHP Version: 8.1.17

mysql version: 10.6.12-MariaDB

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0

nferrara

Oh no ! sorry !
This morning :
1) with phpmyadmin : delete a textarea field (rank 3 in structure) and add a corresponding numeric (select_single) field (last rank in structure) then 2) with dadabik : uninstall the data table then install
Just now :
a) DB Synchro
b) uninstall then install the data table
=> same message :
A big mismatch between mysql and dadabik !

D

I was in the data tab this evening, I deleted table "ProjectTasks" created a new table "ProjectTask" Now I cannot open the dadabik app at all: I get Table/view Projects, form configurator, unexpected items_table_names_field: ProjectTasks. I went to the database and renamed "ProjectTask" to "ProjectTasks" to match the error. Since I can not get Dadabik to open, I cannot submit the version information as normal.