Pages based on tables --> Enable

BigJ

Hello

if i uncheck the enable for a Page Name i get the following error when i press SAVE CHANGES

unexpected error include_tables_form.submit Ajax error (............The DBMS Server said: SQLSTATE42000]: Syntax error or Access Violation: 1103 Incorrect table Name........)

Unfortunately it is a window and not a text message...

Thank you

Juergen

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.2-Lerici enterprise, installed on 03-27-2018 (installation code: 134525aba7d4c273c0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.2-Lerici released on 12-19-2017

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

PHP Version: 5.6.34

mysql version: 5.7.21-1

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Juergen,
what's the name of the table? Does the problem arise only with that table or with any table?
Can you report the complete error message? You can also post a screenshot somewhere and add a link here.

Best,

BigJ

Hello Eugenio,

it happens with any table.... with mozilla i get the whole error txt

I installed DaDaBik new, and changing names would be my first step....

unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax error{"readyState":4,"responseText":"\n\n<p><b>[08] Error:</b> during query execution. show columns from ``<br/>The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1103 Incorrect table name ''","status":200,"statusText":"OK"}

rgs

Juergen

BigJ

Uninstall works fine... just enable and rename is not working, with both i get the same error.

Table name is i.e. t_smt_buchung_event

rgs

juergen

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Does your table name contain any special character? Can you give me an example of table name for which you can see the problem?

Have you changed anything in the dadabik code (except from config.php)? Have you changed anything in the "dadabik_" tables that DaDaBIK creates in your db after installation ?

Is your application available online?

BigJ

Hello Eugenio,

the table name are like t_smt_angebot_flug or t_smt_angebot_faehre no special character.

I did not Change anything.... i installed it and like to rename the alias.

yes my application is online....

rgs

Juergen

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
if it's publicly accessible I can have a look at the application.

Best,

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
You can send instructions to access and the exact sequence of operations to see the issue to support@dadabik.org

manu

Hello,

Interesting topic because I got the same issue.
The error message:

unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax error{"readyState":4,"responseText":"\n\n<p><b>[08] Error:</b> during query execution. show columns from ``<br/>The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1103 Incorrect table name ''","status":200,"statusText":"OK"}

It's happen when I click save button in Pages tab when I install a new view.

It's like if there is a maximum number of tables and views (there are 75 in our application at this time).

I've tried to create a dummy view "select 1,2,3 from dual". Same issue.

As there are no answer here can you say me that's the conclusion of this analysis?

Thanks in advance.

Manu
---------
You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-20-2018 (installation code: 140205ba36867203c4), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.1-Monterosso released on 09-12-2018

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

PHP Version: 5.6.30-0+deb8u1

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.26-MariaDB-0+deb9u1

Web server: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.1 Safari/605.1.15

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Manu,
the problem might be related to the fact that your Web server is not getting some of the values you pass through the form when you click save BECAUSE of the hug amount of form fields passed. To confirm that, is it possible for you to create another DaDaBIK app using just some (3-4) of the tables? The easiest way should be create a copy of your entire database, delete some of the tables and create a new dadabik app on this second database, then test the page renaming again.

If that is the problem, you should look into your php.ini settings to see which are the limits you have in terms of:

post_max_size
max_input_vars
memory_limit

Best,

manu

Hi Eugenio.

Thank you for your answer.
I've checked parameters and now it works. That was "max_input_var" which cause this error.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.