new installation 403 error on install.php

Nicolas

Hey everybody,

maybe some can help me.. i try to install my first dadabik installation on my wamp system with sql server...

after a few difficulties with the database connection... I added the trust certificate parameter in the db config. now I'm stuck with the installation. When I call the install.php I get an error 403 no permission for this page!
A simple test PHP database query works in the same directory. so i rule out authorisation problems with apache. When I call the index.php, I get the error that the 'dadabik_config' is missing... which is logical.

any ideas?

PHP version 8.2.12
Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Apache/2.4.58 (Win64)
ion cube 13.0.2

Nicolas

I have also created a test file for the ioncube loader and encrypted it. this also worked perfectly in the same directory.

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
A simple test PHP database query works in the same directory. so i rule out authorisation problems with apache.
Well a 403 is an authorisation response. If this is a local setup can you set Apache logs to debug level and try again then have a look at what is logged.

Nicolas

i'll see if i can get the apache logs. the install2.php works and can be called directly. but there's still the missing tables.

Nicolas

first step solved... install.php was blocked by apache ...
next step..
Requirements checks -> all green
next step... Build a new application based on the database
then...

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[23000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'unique_permission'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.dadabik_permissions'. The duplicate key value is (1, field, delivery_notes.delnote_nr, 7).

installation is canceled...

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
is it possible that you have a table called delivery_notes in multiple schemas of the same database?