multiple master/details form

webmarco

I have:
- TABLE PACKING LIST with the master data
- TABLE PALLETS with all the pallets produced

Every pallet recod has a fiels STATUS that is: 0 when apllet is produced and still in warehouse, n with n equals the ID of the packing list where the pallet will be loaded.
I am trying to find a nice user interface solution to create a PACKING LIST.
My idea is having the master data on the top, the used pallets in the middle (I imagine a detail page made by pallets records where status = ID_PACK_LIST) and in footer a view with the pallets where status = 0.

In the details part of used pallets I would add a custom button each row to remove the pallet from the packing list (setting status to 0)
In the same way I would place a custom button in each row of the second details (status =0) so that the pallet will be used in the packing list (setting its status to ID_PACK_LIST)

My problem at the moment is that I am not able to generate the second details grid since le master recorda has not yet any reference to the pallets with status = 0.

Any suggestion about this problem?

Could it be possible reaching this result using layout hook (i.e. footer) filling it with the mebed code of the view I want shown but not directly "linked" to the master data?

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise, installed on 25-03-2024 (installation code: 194506601bb58bf10c), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.12-Elba released on 30-11-2023

You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.3.31-1~deb10u5

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.39-MariaDB-0+deb10u2

Web server: Apache/2.4.38 (Raspbian)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/124.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Last edited: