Multiple images

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 08/05/2017 (installation code: 1246659108583952aa), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 24/04/2017
You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK
PHP Version: 5.6.30
mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.22-MariaDB-1~xenial
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
A colleague made an application using an early version of DaDaBik. In the application it was possible to put more then 1 image in the column with field type = image_file. The images are separated in the database field by ~.
I bought version 8 and it is not possible to put more then 1 image in the column.
Was this a feature that no longer exist? Or is it something my colleague added himself? I can't ask him since he died in an accident and I found no documentation.
Thanks!

http://www.ommu.be/inventaris/index.php
user = bezoeker
pw = DaDaBik

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
such feature was never available in the standard DaDaBIK release. If you want to upload pictures from your browser, you need a field for each picture.

Best,

Hello Eugenio

Thank you for the swift answer. I feared that this was the case.
Can you give me a hint where I should start looking for this added feature? Which php-file?

Thanks, Ronny

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
For sure it' business_logic.php or index.php but it's not trivial.
One thing you can do is a diff from the original files and the files you had.
if you don't have the original files of the old versions (which version ? 7.3.3?) we can send them to you, write to support@dadabik.org.

Best,