logout appearing in mobile devices even though non-authentication set

dh

Although I am running an instance of DaDaBIK in non-authentication mode, the "logout" block appears on screen either for a mobile device in either orientation, or for a drastically reduced screen width for SOME browsers (e.g., Firefox but not Safari) on the Mac. This is a big problem since public users can get returned to the login screen with no way to get back in unless they know to shorten the URL back to index.php.

I assume this is a defect in the media rule in styles_screen.css. What line should be changed?

Thank you!

----

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 04-29-2017 (installation code: 94405515c223c470c), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on --

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.0.18

mysql version: 5.6.35

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_4) AppleWebKit/603.1.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1 Safari/603.1.30

dh

Oh, never mind-- I see this is a configure.php setting

$show_logout_account_admin_box=0

Sorry for wasting time. But maybe this should be emphasized for users of non-authentication mode.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
as you noticed you can disable it using $show_logout_account_admin_box, but you are right, this should be highlighted in the configuration file, close to $enable_authentication and/or shouldn't appear at all if $enable_authentication = 0. We'll fix it.

Best,