Log files

AndyB

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.3.3 pro, installed on 29-07-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.3.3 released on 26-07-2016
You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK
PHP Version: 5.6.24
mysql version: 5.6.26-log
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.59.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.9 Safari/534.59.10

I have enabled the log file option in config.php but can you tell me where to find the log file itself?
Thank you.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't any log file in DaDaBIK, there is a logging feature that logs insert, update and delete operations into a log table, but it is available in DaDaBIK Enterprise only (see this page).
Which parameter in config are you referring to? If you are referring to $enable_access_logging, it doesn't have effect in DaDaBIK PRO (it shouldn't be there actually, we'll remove it).

Cheers,

AndyB

Eugenio,

Apologies, I was referring to logging feature that logs insert, update and delete operations into a log table, but did not realise that it is available in DaDaBIK Enterprise.
Looks like I might have to upgrade depending on your answer to my other query regarding email notification.

Regards

Andy

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
OK; please note that in DaDaBIK Enterprise, even if you enable SQL logging, the email message still sends only the current values.

Cheers,

AndyB

Eugenio,

Can you add the email showing only the changed options as a feature request please, it really would be very useful.

I have implemented a view for record approval as per another thread and it is working great except I don't know what has been changed to be able to approve the record.

Thanks