Licence error after 11.9 upgrade

Sooty57

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba monthly, installed on Apr 3, 2023 (installation code: 1866763ed0809c9e54), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on Mar 23, 2023

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.33. mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.38-MariaDB. Web server: Apache

After running the upgrade to 11.9 we get a warning at login that our licence has expired and Dadabik will stop working. I have checked my credit card, so I know the monthly fee is being taken on time.

I contacted Dadabik using the contact form and was asked for further information from file and database, which I emailed immediately. After two days the problem persists, and I have had no response from the company. Realising that the for sends to info@dadabik.com I tried to resend everything to support@dadabik.com but the email bounced as an unrouteable address.

I am now very concerned that dadabik will stop displaying time-sensitive information on our site at the most important time of year for us.

I tried to attached the requested information to this post, but it seems that only graphic files are allowed as attachments.

Could somebody PLEASE respond.

Sooty57

I notice that the warning does not display the date that the licence supposedly expired (see attached)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 13.25.29.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 13.25.29.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 3