Issue after Updating to Version 7.0

bkim

Do I need to clear my dadabik_forms table on the database? I'm running into this issue after replacing all the files with the new 7.0 files (excluding the config file):

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `name_field`, `present_insert_form_field`, `present_edit_form_field`, `present_filter_form_field`, `present_ext_update_form_field`, `present_search_form_field`, `required_field`, `present_results_search_field`, `present_details_form_field`, `check_duplicated_insert_field`, `type_field`, `custom_validation_function_field`, `custom_formatting_function_field`, `custom_csv_formatting_function_field`, `custom_required_function_field`, `other_choices_field`, `content_field`, `label_field`, `select_options_field`, `separator_field`, `primary_key_field_field`, `primary_key_table_field`, `primary_key_db_field`, `linked_fields_field`, `where_clause_field`, `linked_fields_order_by_field`, `linked_fields_order_type_field`, `items_table_names_field`, `items_table_fk_field_names_field`, `select_type_field`, `prefix_field`, `default_value_field`, `width_field`, `height_field`, `maxlength_field`, `hint_insert_field`, `tooltip_field`, `order_form_field`, `details_separator_before_field`, `insert_separator_before_field`, `search_separator_before_field`, `edit_separator_before_field`, `search_new_line_after_field`, `insert_new_line_after_field`, `edit_new_line_after_field`, `details_new_line_after_field`, `table_name`, `cascade_parent_field`, `cascade_filter_field` FROM `dadabik_forms` WHERE `table_name` = 'view_oct_file_basic' ORDER BY `order_form_field`
The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'custom_required_function_field' in 'field list'

Once I clear the table, will DaDaBik notice that theres an issue and automatically reconfigure that table?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
It seems you didn't follow the upgrade instructions
http://www.dadabik.org/index.php?function=show_documentation#upgrade
did you?