input txt

remixe

Hi!

why when I write a text within a case of input text, then on the page that it visualizes to me that text appears to me all of continuation? and not formattato as I wanted?

Thank you very much

DebbieS

DaDaBIK Guru
I don't know ... how have you formatted it -- what are you expecting as opposed to what you are seeing? Please provide an example of what you refer to. HTML can be written, but quotes have to be escaped and it has to be proper HTML.

remixe

Hi DebbieS :))

I link you an example of my question:

http://www.giullisviaggi.it/news2.php?id=1

In this example the center numbered list ( e.g. 1.Formatted test, formatted test one - 2. Formatted test, formatted test two - 3. Formatted test, formatted test three and so on...) it's no correctly.......I will that the numbered list is it wiew :

1.Formatted test, formatted test one
2.Formatted test, formatted test two
3.Formatted test, formatted test three
4.Formatted test, formatted test four
5.Formatted test, formatted test five
6.Formatted test, formatted test six

and so on.....

but I don't Know it with Dadabik...is it possible?

Thank you very much

Maurizio

DebbieS

DaDaBIK Guru
As I said in my first post, you have to format the text with HTML in order to display it properly. An ordered list is like this:

<ol type="1">
<li>List item one
<li>List item two
<li>List item three
</ol>

Which will display:
1. List item one
2. List item two
3. List item three

This is basic HTML coding -- there are many tutorials on the 'net covering HTML code. The only thing to remember when using additional code in the txt_out or echo or print statements in PHP is to escape your quotes (<ol type=\"1\">) so they are read properly.

remixe

OK DebbieS,
I am a webmaster and I Know to format the text with HTML, but in this web site, dadabik content will insert from a person that don't know HTML...and he copy/past in dadabik from microsoft word document the content and its problem because he dont have html editor (e.g. dreamweaverand so on)

Thank you