I can't show the coorect language with the pdf

andyli

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.9-Elba enterprise, installed on 04-28-2023 (installation code: 18816644b5400a8b72), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.9-Elba released on 03-23-2023
You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK
In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 8.1.18
mysql version: 8.0.31
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
URL installation: http://localhost/ims/

When I press the produce PDF button. It always show ????? with the word in my language "Tradition-Chinese". I am sure I have changed the font with my language in the tcpdf . And if I use pdf templates with myself. It work fine. However, if use the no template then it will show ???? always except english word. Where should I correct it?

Last edited:

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Can you post here the content of your default_header_no_template.html file?

andyli

Can you post here the content of your default_header_no_template.html file?
OK! Thanks a lot ! I have resolveed it! I use the cid0ct font. and it work fine now! many Thanks to you!
and I have translated for dadabik the language files eith Traditional-Chinese, This is still unavailable in your web. Maybe I can supply it ~
1683138898502.png

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
thanks and yes if you want to be the translator for traditional Chinese, please send a message using the contact form on the Website.

Best,