Forms Configurator Error: unexpected error function get_where_form_preview code 2

TGSTech

Here is the entire message ....
1710526397531.png

Table is enabled ... 1710526607895.png
Saved Admin Permissions ... 1710526842320.png

I have not deleted anything. Successfully installed, set up permissions, viewed data and pages then clicked on forms configurator and got the error. Help PLEASE!! Something with the installation?

FYI ... Have installed two others with no problem then this.....

Server Configuration​

Apache Version:2.4.58 - Documentation ApacheServer Software:Apache/2.4.58 (Win64) PHP/8.2.13 mod_fcgid/2.3.10-dev - Port defined for Apache: 80PHP Version:[Apache module] 8.2.13 - Documentation PHP - Loaded PHP extensions - Use of PHP versions [FCGI] 7.4.33 - 8.0.30 - 8.1.26 - 8.2.13 - 8.3.0 - FCGI mode helpMySQL Version:8.2.0 - Port defined for MySQL: 3306 - default DBMS - Documentation MySQLMariaDB Version:11.2.2 - Port defined for MariaDB: 3307 - Documentation MariaDB - MySQL - MariaDB

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
Read carefully the 3rd bullet point on the error message - is there anything else this table depends on that is not installed?

TGSTech

Identifying the database in the config file. DB (Schema) has all the parts (table(s) only one table, etc). I can connect to the database in workbench. Ran many queries and all the queries i've tested work well.

Using workbench, i was working with the table. I don't recall deleting the table but i could have. I did use alter statements to change column names. Also loaded the table with data from csv file using Infile statement. Did not create any views, procedures or functions. I've reinstalled the app several times. After installing updated root user permissions, checked the Data page, all appears good. The ID column is integer, PK and AI. Configuration still throwing this error.

Trying to get past this error, i deleted ALL the content of the project folder in the server and re-copied in the dadabik original files and copied in the config.custom.php file. I then reinstalled after that and still getting this error. I must be missing something somewhere but don't know what.

Stumped. Good question. What might be missing? Sure wish the errors were not so cryptic. Tried eveyrhing i can think of.

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
I did use alter statements to change column names.
Did you run DB Syncro in Dadabik after that, if not that's almost certainly the root of your problems. That's a fundamental change that has to be properly communicated to your Dadabik app.

How did you do the reinstall? Did you delete the dadabik tables from your database first?

TGSTech

No i had not. When i tried Syncro the old field names it presented were the new field names so that didn't work. So, deleted the table in pages then did a full install again. No change. If i DROP the table in Data, it deletes all my data in the table. 1710964843315.pngDon't really want to do that but tried it and got an unexpected error msg referencing config.php file. Assume i need an enable command.
Have purposely not done any customizing until get all this worked out so i'm game for whatever need to do.

Going in circles. What now?

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
I would start again, it sounds like it's very screwed up (technical term I know).

1. Create a new empty database.
  2. Restore your data to it but not any dadabik tables (those starting with the prefix you defined in config_custom.php).
  3. Create a new directory on your Web Server.
  4. Copy the original dadabik files into there.
  5. Update config_custom.php with the new database details.
  6. Run install.php to create a new Dadabik app.
Good luck!

TGSTech

Used workbench to create new schema. DB - neksabstdb, table - neksabsttbl
created a new project folder in server and a new virtual host
unzipped the dadabik download file
copied files into project folder
project folder name/install.php
Installed without error
clicked on configurator and guess what..... yea, same error.

Data tab is displaying all the fields and configurator tries to start:
1711122245446.png

Dead in the water again. FYI... i cannot submit a ticket because i have the pro version. They send me to the forum every time. dadabik is holding onto some old data somewhere that interfering with my table. I did change name on one field when i created the new table but that should not be causing this error since i rebuilt everything.

Please help!

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
dadabik is holding onto some old data somewhere that interfering with my table
This likely means you haven't removed the dadabik tables from your database as that's the only place dadabik stores information. Can you create a new DB with one table - a test table with only one field and a couple of entries. See if you can get Dadabik working with that.

TGSTech

I will try that but how is that possible. I built an entirely new database, new server host, and table with different names. All New!

Again, i built entirely new database:
with totally different DB and table names,
changed all the field names but the index field "ID", Only 5 fields
copied in the unzipped install folders and files
new virtual host
closed workbench just to be sure no interference from files being open
checked the schema on the server and workbench, no dadabik files
install successfully and same error!!!!
So, i shutdown server, deleted all the dadabik tables in the schema from sql data folder and workbench.
Deleted table in workbench, recreated it changing the ID field name just to make sure that is not holding us up,
put 4 records on table again,
reinstalled successfully
Same error configurator error!!
Maybe i don't understand sychro. 1711212659830.png displaying the current field names, not prior field names so i can't use this. Am i right?

I am being careful and doing all the things i know to do.
Has failed 3 times now with newly installed dadabik environments and different schema configurations.
Remind you that i was successful and had no errors until i changed the table in workbench and installed. Been failing ever since.
Where/what is the common denominator?
dadabik has to be holding on to information somewhere other than the schema!!
config file is attached.
Stuck again!!
Please help!!

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
There were a couple of minor issues but the main one is you still had a bunch of dadabik tables in that SQL extract. You *must* remove these to get a clean install.

Screenshot_2024-03-26_17-49-38.png
I've succesfully installed your testing table onto a DB on my host, I've emailed you the details - can you try and log on and see if you can replicate the error but I don't think you will.

Screenshot_2024-03-26_17-52-40.png

A reminder:- if you change anything in the database you need to immediately run DB Synchro.

TGSTech

There were a couple of minor issues but the main one is you still had a bunch of dadabik tables in that SQL extract. You *must* remove these to get a clean install.

View attachment 343
I've succesfully installed your testing table onto a DB on my host, I've emailed you the details - can you try and log on and see if you can replicate the error but I don't think you will.

View attachment 344

A reminder:- if you change anything in the database you need to immediately run DB Synchro.
I can't get signed in. Username? tried variations of the defaults but no go. Again, can't thank you enough.

I am sorry but i don't understand. In my response #10 i explained that i created a new schema meaning that schema had never seen dadabik so no dadabik files were present in the schema and none in the project folder. I made sure of it. I installed a completely clean dadabik environment. Still got the error. That's why i don't understand. I hear what your saying but the environment was clean. How is that possible? I tried a second time, using workbench to delete the table and all the dadabik files in the DB/schema. rebuilt the table back to exactly what it was the first time. Installed again and still got the error. IN both attempts, i made no changes to the table so did not use synchro.