Form separator change of color

qedqcd

Hello,
I wanted to see if anyone knew how to change the color of the form_separator? I have the theme set to "blue", but the form separators remain black. I want to use #0099ff, which is a blue color. I went to the css files. I thought I found it under .form_separator in styles_screen.css. But it won't change. Anyway, it is in create, details, and edit, search, but I can't change the color. everything else is a blue theme.
upgraded to version 10.2

thanks
MJW

qedqcd

solved it. Not sure how. the upgrade probably did. perhaps the Server reboot. not sure. but the changes to the color code in the .css files worked well on version 10.2. I changed all the .css files that had a ".form_separator" comment so not sure which one did the trick, but it worked. I have blue separators now between sets of fields.

qedqcd

our current DaDaBIK version

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on Aug 19, 2020 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on Jul 15, 2020

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info

PHP Version: 5.6.40

postgres version: 10.10

Web server: Apache/2.4.43 (Amazon) PHP/5.6.40

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15

URL installation: